GNS PERFORMANCE-Fantastic vendor

Bruce Urie

The Ventures,CCR forever!
Once again I'm so pleased with GNSPerformance with Scot W. at the helm.
My wife called him a few days ago, had a nice conversation with him ("Wow, what a nice guy Scot is, you sure have some nice friends!" was her quote):rolleyes:o_O:D

Ordered the cool "Buick Motorsports" coil cover. Got here super fast.

It's a real nice addition for under the hood. They are very well made and very colorful. I'm really impressed with it. No way is this junk but top notch made.

As usual with every part I've ordered from Scot, I've gotten top notch service, plus plenty of advice if I needed it, like with the led tail light sets. He couldn't have been more helpful.

Scot's doing a great job running his business. I'll always be in debt to him. I highly recommend this very intelligent, well informed, innovative Scot W. You can't go wrong with him. I think the world of him.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Thanks for the kind words Bruce! If anyone needs anything just let me know....

Once again I'm so pleased with GNSPerformance with Scot W. at the helm.
My wife called him a few days ago, had a nice conversation with him ("Wow, what a nice guy Scot is, you sure have some nice friends!" was her quote):rolleyes:o_O:D

Ordered the cool "Buick Motorsports" coil cover. Got here super fast.

It's a real nice addition for under the hood. They are very well made and very colorful. I'm really impressed with it. No way is this junk but top notch made.

As usual with every part I've ordered from Scot, I've gotten top notch service, plus plenty of advice if I needed it, like with the led tail light sets. He couldn't have been more helpful.

Scot's doing a great job running his business. I'll always be in debt to him. I highly recommend this very intelligent, well informed, innovative Scot W. You can't go wrong with him. I think the world of him.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Tell us how you really feel.

Just kidding. Scott is one of the few top notch vendors here.