GNS Dash insert options

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Keeping everyone up to date on our "Plug n Play" GNX style dash inserts.. We can have any GN, T-Type, GNX, Power 6 logo's printed on the face of our gauges and that's not all, you can completely customize your gauges to your liking & colors!

g-body Dash inserts | gns-performance-

Yes our dash inserts are Plug n Play as mentioned... Ask some reputable shops like Billy Anderson - Anderson Performance and Brian Lorenz what they think about installing our dash inserts?

** Each logo added is $20.00 each and that is exactly what the manufacturer charges, we Do Not mark the logo's up!

Below are just a few examples we have done for our customers:

29995376_904377333069188_989682186_o.jpg

Blue face dash.jpg

RT Dash3.jpg

Brushed backing 2 .jpg

71085328_2322698317978426_4036234600618393600_n.jpg

phil_jordan

I've literally been looking at these for a month. I'm so torn because

A) I dont know which one to get
B) I haven't had a chance to look at the installation process as I have the digital dash
C) Does it have the trip odometer in the MPH? I'm wanting to start with zeros across the board
D) Any specials in the works since we're nearing the holidays?
E) Is it about a 6 week lead time?

The dash looks incredible as one of the members of our local buick group is sporting one. I need this dash before my new engine goes in. :cool:

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
I've literally been looking at these for a month. I'm so torn because

A) I dont know which one to get
B) I haven't had a chance to look at the installation process as I have the digital dash
C) Does it have the trip odometer in the MPH? I'm wanting to start with zeros across the board
D) Any specials in the works since we're nearing the holidays?
E) Is it about a 6 week lead time?

The dash looks incredible as one of the members of our local buick group is sporting one. I need this dash before my new engine goes in. :cool:
Thank You for the interest in our dash inserts!

C) Answer - Yes the trip meter is in that small square on the speedometer and it comes with all zero's
D) Answer - Not sure of a discount on the Dash inserts as of now...
E) Answer - Yes it's about that and more in some instances. We have 4 going right now and still waiting on two to come from the gauge manufacture.

phil_jordan

Thank you so much for your reply! I don't really need a discount. Lol. My new build will be going into the car soon and I really want to fire it up for the first time with one of your dashes. I'll be in touch. Thanks