Gnbrett

Limited87

Is a great guy to do business with!! Part was exactly as described and packaging was second to none!! Dont hesitate to buy anything from him guys! Thanks again Brett!!

Is a great guy to do business with!! Part was exactly as described and packaging was second to none!! Dont hesitate to buy anything from him guys! Thanks again Brett!!
I second that, definitely a great guy to due business with!

I think cops are the best thing that has happened to us.....we need structure in this society and that's one of the ways to get it. Like it or not, I've had the greatest respect for policemen all of my life. I can't, for the life of me, see any reason why anyone would dislike one.....look how dangerous their jobs are dealing with the dickheads in this world......AND THEY CHOSE TO DO IT THEMSELVES. No one made them.

Brett knows his job, stop trying to make him cry.:wink:

Bruce '87 Grand National

I think cops are the best thing that has happened to us.....we need structure in this society and that's one of the ways to get it. Like it or not, I've had the greatest respect for policemen all of my life. I can't, for the life of me, see any reason why anyone would dislike one.....look how dangerous their jobs are dealing with the dickheads in this world......AND THEY CHOSE TO DO IT THEMSELVES. No one made them.

Brett knows his job, stop trying to make him cry.:wink:

Bruce '87 Grand National

I agree, he's ok for a cop. :tongue: