GNBRETT for president!!

InHock

I have been a member of this GN site for awhile and read it just about every day.Matter of fact two or three times a day and I enjoy it. Every time I have ask for info or tech questions or whatever some of the members have helped me and have guided me in the right direction and I thank them very much! But I must say that GNBRETT must be a highly educated man and he always has an answer for everything and he is not afraid to throw his 2cents in. We need you GNBRETT to run for president,hell you could straighten out this economy and get us moving in the right direction again!! Just think, with all your knowledge you would be a shoe in once people got to hear you debate with another candidate!! You could not loose!! Vote for GNBRETT!!!:biggrin:

We need you GNBRETT to run for president,hell you could straighten out this economy and get us moving in the right direction again!! :

We can have him write tickets to all the liberals & radicals.. ;)

Maybe he can give me a cabinet post as U.S. Homeland Security Secretary.
I would like to take a stab at that Post held by Janet "NOBRAIN" Nepolitano

Think he better stick to Mayor of Hobbiton.;)

you guys may want to rethink this,If he is voted in he would pass a bill that all women have large behinds!:D

He would also go full tilt on an issue and then when it is just about finished and put to bed, will bail on it!!! :D:D:D Still waiting to see when the latest T goes up for sale.:smile::smile: Will buy him a BK dinner of his choice if he brings it up to the Pike this coming summer.:biggrin:

you guys may want to rethink this,If he is voted in he would pass a bill that all women have large behinds!:D

Now He'd get my vote!!!:cool::D He is a cool member. I have been in both sides if opinions with him and he always adds good feedback. I bet his car will be for sale in 2012 too...

I have been a member of this GN site for awhile and read it just about every day.Matter of fact two or three times a day and I enjoy it. Every time I have ask for info or tech questions or whatever some of the members have helped me and have guided me in the right direction and I thank them very much! But I must say that GNBRETT must be a highly educated man and he always has an answer for everything and he is not afraid to throw his 2cents in. We need you GNBRETT to run for president,hell you could straighten out this economy and get us moving in the right direction again!! Just think, with all your knowledge you would be a shoe in once people got to hear you debate with another candidate!! You could not loose!! Vote for GNBRETT!!!:biggrin:

Somebody has been drinking....heavily! :)

guy is a complete post whore...he'll come in and write "got a pic" or something just to notch one up...LOL ...no offense intended but there is GNBRETT on every site it seems:biggrin: internet addiction is obvious:D