gn4u2c.....jerkoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedsixx

I posted a want ad for an actuator for a TE series turbo and gn4u2c said he had one and I bought it.
After quite a few days it shows up. I opened the box days later when I was going to put it on and find out it is for a stock appearing turbo. I pm him something to the effect of you jerked me around for this long and
you couldn't even send me the right part and didn't receive and answer. Then I posted something on the ad about sending my money back and he then responds by saying it was on a te44 and that I could send it back and then he would give my money back. This guy has been on this board for a long time and looks to have quite a business selling parts on here...He knows the difference between the 2 actuators and yet he knew he was sending me the wrong part. Then he has the nerve to tell me to send it back on my dime and he will send my money back. What a jerkoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds to me like a couple "ass" umptions on your part:

1. He did it on purpose.
2. He's a jerkoff.

"I pm him something to the effect of you jerked me around for this long and"........
Most folks, when receiving a reply such as you sent, would tell you to 'George Fox"....

Sounds to me like a couple "ass" umptions on your part:

1. He did it on purpose.
2. He's a jerkoff.

Good one......a guy that's been on the board since 2001 and maybe even the board before that with an ungodly amounts of posts
doesn't know the difference.

You asked for a actuator that would work with a te- that one was on a te it was working 100% perfectly and was less than 60 days old. If you post up a pic people can see its almost new.Will bolt up, rod lines up perfectly and turbo will function properly. I thought I was doing you a favor sending you something that would work perfectly fine for Fucking $30.00 shipped to the other side of the country It was a f-ing $90.00 part new. I could have easly sold it for $50.00 or used it on one of my cars.
Now I posted send it back and I would give your money back and thats not good enough ?? Of course I would cover the return shipping knuckelhead. Maybe your life sucks but don't take it out on me. Shew..

A stock actuator will bolt on an old Garrett E cover using the center bolt hole. The new Precision casted E cover is different, requiring a modded actuator.

I have a ballpoint pen for sale if anyone is interested?:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

I went and checked.................it's a 3mm.....sorry buddy, I'll keep looking.;) How about a No. 2 pencil?:p

Bruce '87 Grand National

I have one of those wax pencils that peel off from the end... but I would rather keep it than deal with you crybabies.

Wa.......wa........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! (Say what?):rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

If the deal falls through on the ball point then I've got a real nice red crayon I'll let go cheap. Just shoot me a PM

any of you guys have a paint pen so i can write on my parts? preferable in green or red for the holidays. i also prefer one 1/2 full that way it wont cost to much to ship.

I've got a couple of limited edition NOS apple scented GM paint pens. Shipping might be kinda high bc they are full but I can cut them in half to save a few cents. Let me know if you need pics

Status
Not open for further replies.