GN1's and ported intake

Murdock

I have a nice set of GN1 aluminum castings and the valves with 1.65 Scorpion Roller Rockers. I can throw in a set of springs if needed. I think they are 100lbs spring but will have to double check. I also have the ported intake that was coated inside for smoother air flow. I'm asking 900.00 for the heads and 300.00 for the intake. I will sell separately. If you buy both I will pay shipping within the continental US.

Intake is sold

Attachments

• DSC01428.JPG
    DSC01428.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 343
  • DSC01430.JPG
    DSC01430.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 318
  • DSC01432.JPG
    DSC01432.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:
I have no idea, they have been on my shelf for about three years or so. I bought them from a member if I remember correctly. I think they are an earlier version by the stamp on the side and not front of the heads.

I forgot to add the roller rockers are included with the heads. They are Scorpion 1.65 rollers and hardware.

Question, the intake is it a champion. If it is can you post pics please. Interested!!!

Last edited:
I'm working on getting photos of the valves and rockers up shortly. Been verybusy, my daughter had surgery on an ankle so I have been playing nurse.

Photos of the valves.

Attachments

• DSC01479.JPG
    DSC01479.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC01480.JPG
    DSC01480.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 72
I found some hairline cracks on some of the roller rockers so I am working with Scorpion to get them replaced. So far they have been very easy to work with throughout this ordeal. I will have 6 new rockers in blue since they don't have the platinum look on those anymore and 6 of the older style in platinum. Only real drawback is that they will be mismatched in color. I will put them back up once I get this completed.

I found some hairline cracks on some of the roller rockers so I am working with Scorpion to get them replaced. So far they have been very easy to work with throughout this ordeal. I will have 6 new rockers in blue since they don't have the platinum look on those anymore and 6 of the older style in platinum. Only real drawback is that they will be mismatched in color. I will put them back up once I get this completed.

How much for just the heads without the roller rockers?

interested in heads and rockers. from what i understand the car i just bought had a set of these on it once but something about exhaust bolt holes were messed up. Let me know if these are still available.