GN1 R or TA aluminum ported head flow numbers

I guess we will be dumbfounded, most street racers know the competition they are racing.
To think your car or name won't come out is naive, you beat a few fast guys and your car is a target.
Most racers i have known always try to find out something about the car they are racing.
If Mr. Spool car is truly that fast GOOD FOR HIM, i know it takes alot of time, effort and sweat to get there.

I don't want to come off arrogant but I started this thread (go to page 1), and It actually is about proof,
you did start the thread and i thought it was about head flow numbers ,not i need to show you a timeslip to have dialogue and get into conversations ;)

Without getting into specifics MR SPOOL are you saying your running a 109 block, stock crank and 8445 heads? I recall a discussion of 900 HP on the stock crank but do not recall what heads you're running

PM me if you want or text or call me, I am very interested in hearing about someone else making this much power with stock heads, even if they only did it once. 402-813-0799
i will give you a call so we can chat,talking over the internet here can be misunderstood.

Without getting into specifics MR SPOOL are you saying your running a 109 block, stock crank and 8445 heads? I recall a discussion of 900 HP on the stock crank but do not recall what heads you're running
i can talk to you about things i have done, but whats currently in my car i would like to not talk about.you can pm me if you want or start a new thread.i do want to respect the op discussion.

434Nova since you have seen Mr. Spool beat 8 and 7 sec cars it's no longer a secret, i would assume others have seen his car also.
What's the problem showing proof, if i told you i am a multi millionaire would you believe me. I only wish LOL:mad:

Hey guys, once again I am sorry for causing this mess.
Mr. Spool has not made any claims to what his car runs. He has a NT car that runs in a different world than most of us.

Mr. Spool, I apologize for dragging you into this.
It was not my intent to step on anyone's toes or claim that anyone is faster than anyone else on this board.
I was merely SPECULATING..

I didn't claim that Mr. Spool ran 7's, or that he has a 109 block or even steel heads!
When someone said he possibly had an 8 Second car, I speculated 'or faster' with a 'cool' and an 'UNSURE' emoji.

Think about this for a moment.
If you were able to bring TTypeWhite's 9.2 second driven car with AC back into the Mustang vs. Grand National Showdown at Raceway Park in the very early 1990's, he would send EVERY car home with their tails between their legs! (Stormin' Norman's nitrous convertible was the King at that time running high to mid 10's) Most spectators and racers would think that some kind of black magic was used to achieve this.

Fast forward 30 years and think about this:
Could someone build a 7 second Turbo Buick 109 block car with no other rules applied?
Perhaps utilizing block fill? Special machining, maybe adding cross bolt billet mains?
Any crank, rods, pistons, cams, heads available?
Feather weight, sparse interior, sparse engine bay, lightened frame.
Suspension, Instant Center and weight geometry purposefully built.
Any tire/rear diff/trans combination.
Any combination of Power Adders. (Twin Turbos, Nitrous, Blower, alternative fuels?)
Limited Engine cooling required. (Maybe it could run the full 1/4 mile and be able to idle back to the trailer.)
Could it be built?

Again, I was speculating and not trying to hurt anyone's feelings!

God Bless you all and have a Happy Healthy New Year!!!
ENJOY!!!

Hey guys, once again I am sorry for causing this mess.
Mr. Spool has not made any claims to what his car runs. He has a NT car that runs in a different world than most of us.

Mr. Spool, I apologize for dragging you into this.
It was not my intent to step on anyone's toes or claim that anyone is faster than anyone else on this board.
I was merely SPECULATING..

I didn't claim that Mr. Spool ran 7's, or that he has a 109 block or even steel heads!
When someone said he possibly had an 8 Second car, I speculated 'or faster' with a 'cool' and an 'UNSURE' emoji.

Think about this for a moment.
If you were able to bring TTypeWhite's 9.2 second driven car with AC back into the Mustang vs. Grand National Showdown at Raceway Park in the very early 1990's, he would send EVERY car home with their tails between their legs! (Stormin' Norman's nitrous convertible was the King at that time running high to mid 10's) Most spectators and racers would think that some kind of black magic was used to achieve this.

Fast forward 30 years and think about this:
Could someone build a 7 second Turbo Buick 109 block car with no other rules applied?
Perhaps utilizing block fill? Special machining, maybe adding cross bolt billet mains?
Any crank, rods, pistons, cams, heads available?
Feather weight, sparse interior, sparse engine bay, lightened frame.
Suspension, Instant Center and weight geometry purposefully built.
Any tire/rear diff/trans combination.
Any combination of Power Adders. (Twin Turbos, Nitrous, Blower, alternative fuels?)
Limited Engine cooling required. (Maybe it could run the full 1/4 mile and be able to idle back to the trailer.)
Could it be built?

Again, I was speculating and not trying to hurt anyone's feelings!

God Bless you all and have a Happy Healthy New Year!!!
ENJOY!!!
No need to apologize Jerry, your good people. No harm no foul. Truth be told my car is a liability at best. I love the performance aspect of these cars that's why I went overboard with the hp it makes. Problem is, it was built to be driven and cruised on the street with the odd track pass on a rented day, but the car is just too heavy to be competitive and too risky to line up beside without proper safety equipment. The drivetrain will never reach its full potential in this chassis, and I would end up hurting the car and myself trying. Too many sacrifices would need to be made that I'm not willing to do to such a clean car.

But to answer the last part of your post about could someone build a 7 sec 109 with no rules applied. The answer is yes, and the guy that owns it is Chris Hogeland from Twisted 6 Racing in his street driven Buick GN. John Plogg had the privilege of riding shotgun in that car.

Happy New year to you and yours as well.

Hofer is no longer building trans ...last I heard he was in Colorado ...IDK....I have one of his units sitting in my room.. :cool:
Guess I’ll stick with Janice then:)
Also.... why dump all that money into a 109.... if you have that budget... just build a TA block and never worry about it again:p

Guess I’ll stick with Janice then:)
Also.... why dump all that money into a 109.... if you have that budget... just build a TA block and never worry about it again:p
hugh ....im not dumping money into anything ...but cars right now ...LOL...

NO TIME.....
Thanks Grass Doctor, you are 100% correct.
I should have explained that better.
To add a bit:

At the track you can usually tell serious Street Racing guys or heavy hitters when they show up with N/T on their windows.
No Time cars will make their run down the track and the scoreboards will not show their time/speed.
The Timeslip Booth Workers will usually cut the Timeslip down the center so that the car that raced the N/T car will not see their opponents times.

Street Racers and some of the quick non-bracket race guys will do this so they can Test and Tune and NOT let out their numbers for the competition or others to pass around.

I hope that this helps!
ENJOY!!!