GN1 R or TA aluminum ported head flow numbers

One of Twisted six customer has the fastest 109 car in the country 5.28 at 134 in the 1/8.
There is proof of this, TIME SLIP and VIDEO
Now this is what I'd want to go to a class on. This guy/people have a pretty solid rep and have fallen off the face of the earth.
That’s because Rich, the builder/innovator, got really sick. I haven’t heard anything from them in years but their transmissions live on!! I’m pretty sure Vince Janis can build one to hold the power too, just never had to look for another one once I got the one from Hofer. If I had to guess, I would say that Rich probably passed away.

Really? It’s quite the accomplishment. Why push the stock parts so far if you don’t want anyone to know what you have done?
i know how tough it is,but this car is in a completely different environment with different goals and that requires not drawing the wrong attention but the right action ;) i have been heavily racing, not to mention building and tuning these cars for a long time and been on this board a while as well.i have been watching your progress and am happy for your success.im not out to steal your thunder as i have kept my stuff under the hat for years watching several guys start going into the 8 sec world with their 109s.you guys class race with rules, those are restrictions,i have none.imagine making a 1000+hp with no weight restrictions or tire restrictions or no restrictions on power adders or suspension.

Please prove different with either time slip, video or otherwise.
do you honestly expect me to jeopardize what goes on after dark to prove to you how fast my car is?even if i was willing to give you an idea truly believe you couldn't handle finding out other people have fast cars,i bet you would be quite the critic.

you dont know what i have.you sound like the guy who wouldnt pay up after they found out.
Very true, I don't know what you have, if you have anything at all. And you are correct that I wouldn't pay up after I found out because it doesn't mean anything to me. Don't get sensitive when people ask for proof on claims you make. Don't mistake passion for animosity, I am highly passionate about these cars so clearly I'm interested in any Buick that runs fast. Do a search, I have congratulated everyone and anyone that has run fast in a Buick and never get involved in verbal combat. No ego's here my friend....

Don't get sensitive when people ask for proof on claims you make.
wasnt about proof,john brought up an old thread and started a discussion about possible head deck problems on a iron headed car that makes power i have alot of experience in that area and decided to share what we have found.then guys jump on the thread and give their o2s and make comments when in fact they dont have anything to add to the conversation knowledge-wise with me and john.

That’s because Rich, the builder/innovator, got really sick. I haven’t heard anything from them in years but their transmissions live on!! I’m pretty sure Vince Janis can build one to hold the power too, just never had to look for another one once I got the one from Hofer. If I had to guess, I would say that Rich probably passed away.
I know in some of the threads I came across in the trans section had a bunch of info from hofer but he got jammed up and quit posting. I have talked to Mr Husek and Mr Ttype6 and both had excellent info they shared. I'm not a guru and don't claim to be but I've wagered in the early morning hrs on more than one occasion. Fun stuff to participate in.
I have to think that a measuring contest doesn't really do much on the interwebz.
RIP to this Rich fellow. Sorry to hear of his possible passing.

wasnt about proof,john brought up an old thread and started a discussion about possible head deck problems on a iron headed car that makes power i have alot of experience in that area and decided to share what we have found.then guys jump on the thread and give their o2s and make comments when in fact they dont have anything to add to the conversation knowledge-wise with me and john.
I don't want to come off arrogant but I started this thread (go to page 1), and It actually is about proof, not proof on your deck height discussion because that is good tech, but proof that John isn't the only iron headed 109 block Buick running 8's as "YOU" claimed, that's why John left his number for you to call him to talk about it. I don't know why this strikes such a cord with you, but saying trust me, and if you only knew you wouldn't believe me or handle it is silly. The moment your questioned on anything "you" say you act as though you have immunity and no one has the right to ask you such things no matter how polite they are. You couldn't be in a more camouflaged environment to validate your success. There is over 10,000 members on here with the same car, heck, you don't use your real name on here anyways so that keeps you as anonymous as you want, and anyone that street races already knows timeslips mean nothing on a unprepped street, I made a ton of money back in the day that way, so your safe to share if you choose to.

Ok, I'll bite... Bullshit. He ain't got no 109 running in the 7's on the street. I was born in the night, but it wasn't last night.
Especially not with iron heads. I have personally ridden in a GN with a 109 and GN1 heads that is pretty much there. It was Chris Hogeland’s personal car, not a customer that went 5.28 at 133 and has since been 5.07 at 138. It is a street car and it is the fastest 109 ever. Unless someone is going to claim to have a faster one? If he were to want to run it at a 1/4 mile track that “should “ be a 7.97 at 171mph. Makes my car feel like a turd.

Typical cryptic type of replies you would receive from a BS artist.

Not saying that's the case, but sure sounds like it.

Especially not with iron heads. I have personally ridden in a GN with a 109 and GN1 heads that is pretty much there. It was Chris Hogeland’s personal car, not a customer that went 5.28 at 133 and has since been 5.07 at 138. It is a street car and it is the fastest 109 ever. Unless someone is going to claim to have a faster one? If he were to want to run it at a 1/4 mile track that “should “ be a 7.97 at 171mph. Makes my car feel like a turd.

Incredible!!! Nothing Chris does surprises me. He is in a league all on his own. He is absolutely brilliant. Can't wait to thrash our GN with the Staged motor he just built for us that Cal recently remote tuned. He is also gathering parts for my Staged motor too now that it's all apart. Twisted 6 Racing all the way.

Wow guys, I didn't realize that I was stepping on anyone's toes with this speculating post.
I apologize to anyone that was offended.

I don't know Mr. Spool and I have never met him or even seen his car.
I just know that from his posts that he is a TB owner/racer that isn't afraid to try some crazy things that most people think are un-doable.
From what I gather, he is a Street Racer. He keeps his numbers and some of his secrets to himself. (I respect that.)
I was just speculating out loud, and didn't realize this was a touchy subject.

Stay Happy and Healthy and ENJOY your TB in 2021!!

I personally seen mr.spool car in action. Like he said he is not limited to weight, tire, or even additional power adders it is a N/T car come to win deal. Car is honestly fucking badass and if people really new what it had they would be dumbfounded. I seen it race plenty of 8 and 7 sec cars on the street. I alway tell him he should post the videos but there is a lot shit going on in the NY street scene which I totally understand his reasons why not. Watching his car run gives me hope with my little v6 against those turbo ls fox bodies and bbc nitrous big tire cars he runs. Lol P.s. Dave Husek builds a badass 200