GN1 R or TA aluminum ported head flow numbers

But air speed is only one factor. I'll choose an alum head over a iron

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Not saying you're wrong by any means but a lot of high-end Racers have preferred the iron heads because the combustion chamber holds all the heat in a lot better and heat is what makes power all of the Chevy stuff I built for my customers when it comes to a street strip motor I put in almost an extra point of compression when using aluminum cuz of the heat dissipation of the aluminum

Mild port cleanup on my TA heads on my iron 109. Full port alum on the TA MOTOR.

Champion race intake is a waste on 95 percent of the motors out there

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

when it comes to a street strip motor I put in almost an extra point of compression when using aluminum cuz of the heat dissipation of the aluminum
More low end torque and better throttle response,so nice on a street engine. Add E85 and you have even more torque.

2 other things that slow down air speed.
3" intercooler pipes.
The average horizontal rowed front mount intercooler.

Hey guys now we got rid of the technical stuff which head did you choose and why Champion or TA.
I chose TA because after a year and a half of waiting for some from Champion I lost patience. I do like TA's more robust casting as evidenced by its weight. They have a very thick deck.