GN1 R or TA aluminum ported head flow numbers

No I will probably stroke it and do like you and run a narrow spread camshaft in a little bit bigger turbo than what I need to help bleed awesome bottom end
With these modern turbos you might have to buy one that will support 1,000 hp just to loose enough response. I've come to the conclusion that I need an external wastegate with a more advanced electronic boost controller to reel in some of that low end torque or 2 big boned girls in the trunk.

Ha that's some funny crap right there, that's what I'm afraid of traction, I'll bet that thing will light up the tires at 40 huh

Did you use head studs and chamfer the top of the head bolt holes or just use bolts
yes.
70 ft/lbs
no detonation.

Ha that's some funny crap right there, that's what I'm afraid of traction, I'll bet that thing will light up the tires at 40 huh
You do that first so the second time it will stick. I can do nothing in first gear,but I've never tried doing a good burnout and then leaving on the fresh sticky black lines. I'm talking on the street.

How much power and have you had it to the track
I've never been to the track. The turbo is said to support 730hp,so it is probably right there. The people who bring the portable dyno to our city's annual car event " Back To The Bricks " Flint,Michigan didn't show up last summer,so I don't even have a dyno number.

I can get this back on track. The TA and Champion heads have equal potential. Don't use them on a 5,500 rpm 235 cu.in. Buick.

I'm still wondering why some of the real fast experts haven't jumped in and told me how wrong I am not that I believe I am just wondering why no one has jumped on this conversation, as I do believe that is how people learn, anyway not going to say anything else about the subject, unless someone tells me that I'm full of crap then we'll see as I think there needs to be more discussion on this board, I think it has died and I don't want to see that

Actually this is the first time I have ever posted this much in thefour years I've been on here and the only reason I did it is because it seems like there's not much techinfo on the site anymore seems like everybody either left this site and went to Facebook or just don't post anymore got you to say something huh so I guess it's the last I will say on the subject since nobody else is going to put any information in cuz it scares me to death that i have you pissed off:LOL:

I'm still wondering why some of the real fast experts haven't jumped in and told me how wrong I am not that I believe I am just wondering why no one has jumped on this conversation, as I do believe that is how people learn, anyway not going to say anything else about the subject, unless someone tells me that I'm full of crap then we'll see as I think there needs to be more discussion on this board, I think it has died and I don't want to see that

You’ve had some pretty relevant participants here I’d say. Especially given the BDC (junior pee wee contest) you’ve turned this thread into. However, I can tell you right now that most folks don’t have the time, need, nor desire to educate those who are, as you say, “full of crap”.

But, since you’ve finally openly disclosed that such was your true intent in the first place. Then, I wouldn’t expect much more, as the first 27 posts on this thread were trending in a good direction.

So, no it hasn’t died at all! However, not many of the folks, that you are obviously seeking reaction from have any need for chest thumping, know it alls who aren’t going to learn anything from the dialogue anyways! And although i am summarizing here, however, please do not deny the fact that you have clearly just stated that you know all there is to know!

Oh and you’ve been told already (several times I’d say). However, you have to be listening in order to comprehend that sort of speak. Which is kind of hard to do when you are busy formulating your next stump speech now isn’t it?

All of which is precisely why this is no longer a discussion at all, at least not in the eyes of those of whom alleged to inspire anyways! And certainly not for those who are here to learn, willing to offer insight, or willing to participate. So, thump away big fella and tell us all about what you already know! Oh wait, you’ve done that already haven’t you??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually I will apologize because that truly was not my intention but I have seen other people on the board comment about there not being much technical stuff or not much discussion and I would have to agree with them and I do have a lot of knowledge in this area I've been doing this stuff 30 years does it mean I know everything absolutely not I learn stuff still to this day every day actually that's what's nice about being on a board like this cuz when you can get some of the other guys that have experience everybody learns so if I have offended some people again I apologize