GN1 headers and exhaust vs TA headers

harris48cars

First, how loud is the GN1 3" exhaust, say, compared to the Hooker exhaust.
Second, how do the headers I mentioned compare to each other as relates to fitment. Performance is subjective. I'm interested in whether or not I have to remove the body from the frame and turn the car upside down to get them on.
Gary

Since I sell as well as run both mentioned I will chime in. I went from the Hooker exhaust to the dual 3". Throatier sound at idle than the Hooker, no noticeable drone either. Very happy with the way it sounds. I had to do some slight alterations for a perfect fit on my car but sitting very low had a lot to do with that. I added some clamps to support the tailpipes better and used stepped band clamps at all connections so the system can be taken apart if needed in the future. Lot of pics of my install here.... STAINLESS CATBACK EXHAUST

Headers are NOT the same as the ones seen on ebay for $179.00. I am running the set that is the same as the old Kenne Bell design where the crossover comes up into the motor compartment. The other type we sell hasn't had any complaints other than someone overtightening the v band clamps and snapping it. You can use a traditional THDP with this setup. The KB style needs a downpipe designed to be used with aftermarket headers since it has to sweep out farther to clear the crossover.
HEADERS STAINLESS STEEL

got some for sale with dual waste gates Turbonetics evolution 2 of them on the cross over Ported and polished and reinforced no leaks .

Since I sell as well as run both mentioned The other type we sell hasn't had any complaints other than someone overtightening the v band clamps and snapping it. You can use a traditional THDP with this setup.HEADERS STAINLESS STEEL

So, FINALLY, a well-priced alternative to the OEM junk? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I just can't swallow the $1000 price tag of the TA's. Anyone else chime in on these for fit and durability?