Gn1 aluminum 8 bolt heads

212/206 ductile roller and pac 1201 springs from Weber's . I have run this set with ported irons and hd rocker shafts, braces and stock rockers , with no issues . word on the street it will work with the Champion GN 1 8 bolt heads . Would just like to transfer them over , I think different head studs and correct length push rods are needed from the info I have read !

212/206 ductile roller and pac 1201 springs from Weber's . I have run this set with ported irons and hd rocker shafts, braces and stock rockers , with no issues . word on the street it will work with the Champion GN 1 8 bolt heads . Would just like to transfer them over , I think different head studs and correct length push rods are needed from the info I have read !
The valves on the GN1 heads are larger diameter than stock so the valve guides will be moved away from the pedestals. The tips of the stock rockers are pretty wide so I wouldn't be surprised if they would be able to safely actuate the valve stems.

That's interesting. What valves do they use?

and are they closer to the centerline of the bore because the intake is pretty close to being shrouded in a 3.8 with a 1.700".

Just FYI, I have an inexpensive set of roller rockers for GN1 8 bolt heads for sale. Send a message if interested... As I understand it the GN1 valve spacing is different from factory heads. Expect stock rockers may work just fine, the tip will likely be slightly offset.

I'm sure the rollers would be better though.