GN Wheels

nickb

Looking for a set of stock Grand National wheels. Let me know what you have. Looking to get two of them made into 15x8.

-Nick

I have a set.....some rust...need work but if youre gonna rebuild them, they are good to start with.....$200..im in s jersey. PM me.

I have 5 rims,3 are perfect with tires and 2 need to be re painted they also have tires .Im in jackson nj

i have 2 that are strickly cores $150 for the pair. these are only good for the center sections

Sorry

Nick mine sold via deposit about 5 minutes before you gave me the pm .. If deal falls thru . I will let you know first .. Thanks for the intrest ..

No reply

James, ttaowner, are you "ever" going to get me the pics of the escutcheons we discussed??????

Walt

James, ttaowner, are you "ever" going to get me the pics of the escutcheons we discussed??????

Walt

Send me a text message and i will text u some pics when i get home in a few days otherwise you will have to wait until my digtal camera battery charger shows back up.

escuts

Jim, per your previous request, this was done two weeks ago. Cell phone pics will "never" cut it. Need to see what I'm looking at. The underside of the plastic where the bolts go thru is what I'd like to see. Can you borrow someones Digital camera for a few minutes?

Many thanks for your help.

Walt

panels

If you don't mind the asking, if it's any of your concern, just what's on your "mind"????:rolleyes:

Its my concern because I started this thread so I can buy some GN wheels and you have the nerve to hijack my thread with your bull****. Unless you have some GN wheels to sell please keep out of this thread.

Hijacked

Good God man, calm down, I hope you'll find it in your heart to be forgiving.:smile:

You never called me Nick....btw, my price was for 4 or them...$100 if you want 2 and you can take your pic from 8 of them

Im sorry Joey, I will call you tuesday. I have been killed with work this weekend from 6am till 10pm. I didnt even get a chance to eat today until about an hour ago. I promise I will call you tuesday.