*GN Wheels, Injectors, Chrome Bezels, Turbo, Headers, Etc...*

(1) TA66 Q-trim turbo built by Limit Engineering. Only used for a couple dyno pulls since the last check-up from John & Chopper. Includes both a PTE.85 & PTE.63 exhaust housings, billet inlet bell, & HD actuator. $800.00

Sold!!

NCTURBOS said:
(1) Set of stock headers, meticulously ported, welded, Eastwood coated. Probably the finest set of stock headers available, includes crossover. $400.00

(1) Pete Tomka cold-air kit, new in the box. 4" tubing from filter-MAF, 3.5" tubing from MAF-turbo. Perfect fit for the TA66 turbo listed above! $150.00

(1) Big Stuff-3 AFRM (Air Fuel Ratio Monitor), new in the box. This thing is awesome with all the bells & whistles. Visit the Big Stuff-3 website for all the specs. They retail for $700-$750 on the internet... $400.00

(2) Positive battery cable, p#12157383, $70.00 each

(1) Set of T-type center caps in chrome, p#25506048, $200.00

(1) Set of BBS wheels, brand new in the box. 15x3.5" front & 15x8" rear. Prefer local pickup, but will ship if you're patient for packing. These are just like what was on Cal Hartline's GN pictured below. They are not show polished like his though!! $1,800.00

Prices do not include freight or PayPal fees. Money orders preferred!

This is what I have still available from this thread... I would love to move the rest of this stuff, as I have a turbo kit in process for the bike to fund... ;)

Make me some offers!!

K.

(1) Big Stuff-3 AFRM (Air Fuel Ratio Monitor), new in the box. This thing is awesome with all the bells & whistles. Visit the Big Stuff-3 website for all the specs. They retail for $700-$750 on the internet... $400.00

SOLD!!

Sale Pending on these!!

K.

Attachments

• emblems.jpg
    emblems.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 8