GN vs 535i

GSTOY

So I'm out and about in the GN since it's a nice day out, and needed to run to the store. So I'm making a left and their's a BMW 535i in front of me and he takes the inside lane and I go to the outside lane as we turn left. I start coming around and he goes all in, whoa, this thing is quick, he starts pulling away, but the GN reeled him in pretty quickly considering he a couple of lengths on me and were going about 30, 35ish. Got about a length on him, but could pull any further ahead before the BMW's highway gears start kicking in and I shut it down, since the speedo was pegged, oops. Got home and looked at the BMW specs, 3.0L twin turbo charged, 6 speed, have to say, impressive, but then you look at the GN and it's 20 something year old technology. Still love the GN!!

Awww..... poor greasy haired Biff got beat by a 25 yr old Ghetto-Body.

He's probably trading it off for a Ferrari, Porsche or Lambo today.:D

They're not that impressive. Stock rating of 300hp. A slightly modified GN should destroy it.

Good kill, then I got distracted with mean chickens videos and then spent half an hour on you tube.

Respectable kill. They're 300/300, with a gorgeous torque curve. They also react well to mods, much like a GN. They're kinda heavy, but still nice cars.

Not something that would be traded in for a Porsche or Ferrari though LMAO

-Will