gn tv shows

jpal

for those of you who get motor trend channel,just watched live,love,wrench they did a brake job on an 87 gn,.on Monday at 9 a.m. est,same channel,they are working on another gn.show is called car fix

Watched it also. What are their credentials? Besides the chick being easy on the eyes. They don't seem to have any formal training. Just a supply of tools, a lift and a we'll just figure it out attitude.

Watched it also. What are their credentials? Besides the chick being easy on the eyes. They don't seem to have any formal training. Just a supply of tools, a lift and a we'll just figure it out attitude.
Haven'tseen it yet other than 5 minutes in the end a week or so ago. Agree though. Sloppy work for a tv show but happy to see a GN on a show. IMO, they need to reach out to guys like Bison or Steve V to record a TV show. We can get either of them a model to hold some parts for the show. Just saying . . Lol

Last edited:
How often do you watch a car repair show and the two hosts kiss. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have a bunch of shows like this DVR'd. If they're wrenching on a turbo buick, typhoon or syclone I'm on it. #eyecandy (the cars lol)

Watched each episode about10 min and moved on. She is definitely easy on the eyes but as far as the show . . . Damn. Lol
20 min of my life I will never get back.

Watched each episode about10 min and moved on. She is definitely easy on the eyes but as far as the show . . . Damn. Lol

Try turning the volume all the way down (my guess is it’ll be just as useful as had been with the volume up)!

Love seeing the cars though!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on Jerryl, it wasn't that bad man :p BTW who's car was that?