GN Surgery Commences

SpeedRacerX

Thanks. Honestly, for what TA charges for the performance headers, I was expecting them to look a little nicer, finish wise. I should have given myself more time to have them jet hot coated or something.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SpeedRacerX

Also took care of my nagging jumpy/noisy speedo (when cold) by finally getting the cable apart and lubricating it.
FullSizeR2(1).jpg
FullSizeR1(3).jpg

SpeedRacerX

A little cleanup touchup while the motor is out. Jim Dunn is meticulous but I actually held him back a lot. He usually goes way further than this. I gotta control the budget somewhere. Lol.
IMG_07691.jpg
IMG_18721.jpg
IMG_03631.jpg
IMG_11741.jpg
IMG_21791.jpg
IMG_85471.jpg

michael evans

Question that hopefully someone can answer I see in your picture that your return line (or feed line ) is above your frame where both of mine go through it.

At what point did they make that change ?

Danster

Question, on #45 second pic down, what are the two hose lines hanging? They look new, if so, where were they purchased from?

SpeedRacerX

Motor is back in. I added a Jones Racing PS pump and AN feed line from Cruz Performance to be fed from the PSC Reservoir.

More to button down but hopefully first start soon.
imagejpeg_0(5).jpg
imagejpeg_1(2).jpg
imagejpeg_2.jpg

seedling

Looks awesome man! Congrats! I bet you are like a kid in a candy store (can’t wait to get it home)!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk