GN Surgery Commences

More progress...
IMG_75361.jpg
IMG_02421.jpg
IMG_68991.jpg
IMG_20411.jpg
IMG_50161.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks. Honestly, for what TA charges for the performance headers, I was expecting them to look a little nicer, finish wise. I should have given myself more time to have them jet hot coated or something.

Also took care of my nagging jumpy/noisy speedo (when cold) by finally getting the cable apart and lubricating it.
FullSizeR2(1).jpg
FullSizeR1(3).jpg

A little cleanup touchup while the motor is out. Jim Dunn is meticulous but I actually held him back a lot. He usually goes way further than this. I gotta control the budget somewhere. Lol.
IMG_07691.jpg
IMG_18721.jpg
IMG_03631.jpg
IMG_11741.jpg
IMG_21791.jpg
IMG_85471.jpg

Question that hopefully someone can answer I see in your picture that your return line (or feed line ) is above your frame where both of mine go through it.

At what point did they make that change ?

Question, on #45 second pic down, what are the two hose lines hanging? They look new, if so, where were they purchased from?

Question, on #45 second pic down, what are the two hose lines hanging? They look new, if so, where were they purchased from?
Stainless steel fuel feed and return line. From Kirbans.

Motor is back in. I added a Jones Racing PS pump and AN feed line from Cruz Performance to be fed from the PSC Reservoir.

More to button down but hopefully first start soon.
imagejpeg_0(5).jpg
imagejpeg_1(2).jpg
imagejpeg_2.jpg

Looks awesome man! Congrats! I bet you are like a kid in a candy store (can’t wait to get it home)!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk