GN spoiler, caps, floor mats, console, intercooler, aluminum rad. support + more PICS

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
-aluminum radiator core support. nice condition. from 79 t type, can fit all years. $300 + shipping.

-87 GN spoiler. complete 5 piece original gm. $220 + shipping. $200 for just 3 main pieces.

-GN turbo 6 rim caps. all 4 of them. 2 of them dont have the metal part needed to mount to wheel. one has a little crack but still very strong. good for driver or spares. $35 + shipping for all

-GN console with gear indicator panel and ashtray. overall very nice condition. only things wrong with it is the seams have a tear in them under the armrest part ( see pics ) and also there is a small piece of candy that melted in the box area. $75 + shipping

-GN floor mats. could be cleaned up better but still have good material on them. good for driver or project or extras $35 + shipping

-87 GN stock intercooler with 117K. complete except for one of the small brackets. $100 + shipping

-complete gauge set from 79 turbo regal. $50 + shipping

-black driver side dash that surrounds speedo/gauges. good condition. $15 + shipping

-black glove box in good condition. $20 + shipping

-black a pillar molding. $15 + shipping for both

-woodgrain speedo trim $15 + shipping

-passenger side underdash cover $10 + shipping

email calioak510@aol.com for more pics

gnparts001.jpg

gnparts006.jpg

gnparts009.jpg

gnparts002.jpg

gnparts003.jpg

gnparts004.jpg

gnparts011.jpg

gnparts013.jpg

gnparts030.jpg

gnparts032.jpg

-sale pending on console to rdltmc3.

-ckmm, 220 + shipping for all 5 pieces of spoiler, $200 + shipping if you just want the main 3 pieces. if interested send me an email at calioak510@aol.com with your address and I will get a shipping quote.

-savageatl, yes the floor mats are still available. send me an email at calioak510@aol.com with your address and I will get a shipping quote.

ttt if interested in anything you see make an offer and maybe we can make a deal! console is sold. everything else is still available.