GN review

I watched this the other night. I mostly don't agree with anyone's auto review on just about any car. Let alone this one.

To compare or rate anything, it must be relative to something. So what do you use to measure it against? A new car? An old car? A Monte Carlo? A hundred thousand dollar car? An electric car? Or an SUV? How do you compare a TR to anything?

I'm home from work due to a knee injury. :mad:

I beginning to see how so much valuable time is wasted on meaningless sh*t. These you-tube people are bored and need more productive things to do.

Signed: Mr. Happy.

I just about stopped watching after the incorrect torque figures and the bogus description of the power 6 logo.

I didn't think much of his rating system either.

Wow really stupid...... Ya know it's yahoos like this and shit bird Nick Micale that make me the asshole I am. I actually feel stupid now after I wasted my time watchin that.

Exactly like NY Twin turbo said, how/what do you compare it to. 87 stock gn wouldn't beat a 2018 Toyota Camry in the 1/4.

I just lost a piece of my soul watching Doug !

I think Doug docked points for no steering wheel controls, no driver information center, no heated steering wheel, no heated and cooled front seats, no bluetooth or USB port on the radio. Not to mention the countless others.

Just think how fuel efficient a new car would be if it weren't lugging around the extra 1000 lbs of creature comforts, but then the 90% non- car guy (I NEED to be pampered) population wouldn't buy them.

Never mind me, I'm just frustrated after changing the timing belt on my '94 Cutlass Convertible 3.4L.

CSII radio incorrect and turbo warning label is from the visor not the glove box. (just being a little nitpicky.)

Wish someone like Spoolfool would have taken Dougie for a ride in a mildly modified Buick to see if it still was as surprisingly quick as he seemed to think of the old brick. ( sounded a bit condescending to me) He'd probably crap his pants!

Cool Factor of 5?!?! Really? I can't drive anywhere without turning heads.

I don't mind silly reviews as long as the cars are still getting publicity and staying alive it's all that matters to me.

only a 5 for cool factor!!!! i'm gonna have to sell am 64000 mile gn because that is not cool enough for me, i can't be seen in a load like that:(

CSII radio incorrect and turbo warning label is from the visor not the glove box. (just being a little nitpicky.)

Wish someone like Spoolfool would have taken Dougie for a ride in a mildly modified Buick to see if it still was as surprisingly quick as he seemed to think of the old brick. ( sounded a bit condescending to me) He'd probably crap his pants!

Cool Factor of 5?!?! Really? I can't drive anywhere without turning heads.

I don't mind silly reviews as long as the cars are still getting publicity and staying alive it's all that matters to me.

DeMuro ranks everything against everything else, so old cars always score badly. And he logs the 0-60 himself, so the acceleration is what that particular near stock car could do.

And he doesn't like reviewing modified cars because that's not what he does. He reviews what you should be able to buy from the manufacturer.

So, all that, I think it was a pretty good review. No review is every going to measure up for us.