GN Parts- Some NOS and New parts

qwikv6

The car has been sold and these parts need to go.

1. New old stock (NOS) L&R GM black headlight bezels, part numbers 25525089, 20525088. These are brand new and never installed. $250
2. NOS GM L&R weatherstrips that run across the top of the door and contact the window 20674283, 20674282. New never installed $110
3. NOS GM grille emblem reads “Buick”. $15
4. New stainless steel thermostat housing purchased from Kirban Performance. $15
5. New GNX upper body bushings. These mount from the frame to the body where the frame makes the bend to go over the rear axle. The GNX had them but most if not all GN’s were built without them. $15
6. Kirban Performance Repair/Troubleshooting books: Sunroof and T-Top troubleshooting and adjustment book. Powermaster Brake System troubleshooting book. These are like new $15 for both.
7. GM service manuals Vols. 1 &2. These cover body and engine and are about 5 inches thick each. These have been used in the garage and show some oil/grease on pages and some pages are out of the binding but I believe that all pages are there. $50.
8. New TRW ball joints. 2 Uppers and 2 lowers. $50.
9. Front end brace kit. Used $20
10. Red Armstrong 93 octane street chip, $20
11. Precision Turbo and Engine- Joe Lubrant 93 octane chip, 20* timing, 17psi boost $20
12. Precision Turbo and Engine- Joe Lubrant 110 octane chip, 26* timing, 20+psi boost $20
10, 11, 12 were specifically programmed for 43# (009) injectors, turbo, cam, 145 mph speedo.
13. Big Mouth Oil Filter adapter- Lets you run the BIG oil filters-$20

Sales pending receipt of payment:
Thermostat Housing
L&R Weatherstrips
Front End Braces
Buick Grill Emblem
Manuals

All other parts are still available. They are going fast!

Pm sent on kirban trouble shooting books and headlight bezels. sorry about that . I already have those big azz manuals:biggrin: trouble shooting books and bezels to 60101 thanks

I want number 10 if still available. PM info for payment. I don't do paypal, USPS money orders. Thanks Clayton

Update on parts SOLD:
T-Stat housing
L&R weatherstrips
Troubleshooting books
NOS headlamp bezels

I need to get rid of all of these parts.

Update on parts tht are still available:
Big Mouth oil filter adapter
GM Service manuals
Red Armstrong 93 chip; See listing for specs.
GNX upper body bushings

Make me an offer on these parts...