Adjustable fuel pressure regulator

more for your viewing pleasure... KC87 is the flag boy :p ....Patriots standing up against Antifa :love:
Play

Love how the soy boys always come out on the low end, was hoping the squaw would get a little too, hey, they want equal rights. What's going to be interesting is Hells Angels and Moguls have united and are going to Seattle on July 4th to take on the chaz scum.
The antifa trash was threatening Placerville CA so the Hells angels went there to protect it and the scum got wind of it and never showed.

Love how the soy boys always come out on the low end, was hoping the squaw would get a little too, hey, they want equal rights. What's going to be interesting is Hells Angels and Moguls have united and are going to Seattle on July 4th to take on the chaz scum.
The antifa trash was threatening Placerville CA so the Hells angels went there to protect it and the scum got wind of it and never showed.
yeah and em boys don't play at all !!!!...cant wait

yeah and em boys don't play at all !!!!...cant wait

And you know they have access to all the good equipment, LAWs, M-60s, grenades, you name it and they'll know how to use it. Did you see the pathetic garden they planted in chaz? Imagine being the stupid biff and muffy parents that dump $100k on that idiotic kid in chaz for a gender studies degree and this is what came from it. Hope they live in their basement the rest of their lives with them.

And you know they have access to all the good equipment, LAWs, M-60s, grenades, you name it and they'll know how to use it. Did you see the pathetic garden they planted in chaz? Imagine being the stupid biff and muffy parents that dump $100k on that idiotic kid in chaz for a gender studies degree and this is what came from it. Hope they live in their basement the rest of their lives with them.
they know how to use a shovel ???? wow that's a first im sure....get a job people ..

they know how to use a shovel ???? wow that's a first im sure....get a job people ..

Evidently not, it looks like they put some soil over some cardboard and most of the plants are just laying there. Maybe 20'x20', if done right can produce a lot but these morons are standing there looking at it like any moment tomatoes will start popping out. How did America produce such a lame generation.

Evidently not, it looks like they put some soil over some cardboard and most of the plants are just laying there. Maybe 20'x20', if done right can produce a lot but these morons are standing there looking at it like any moment tomatoes will start popping out. How did America produce such a lame generation.
id say our school system ...now days ...I have dealt with many of these kids ...wanting a job ...last less than a week ...id im being nice LOL....they dont even teach incursive anymore ...sad....

id say our school system ...now days ...I have dealt with many of these kids ...wanting a job ...last less than a week ...id im being nice LOL....they dont even teach incursive anymore ...sad....
You would think that these kids today would be a little smarter having chrome books, tablets and all these other resources at their disposal. All the things we never had in school. Today’s education is terrible and teaching them the wrong things.

I deal with a group of a couple high school kids every summer... I give them a fair sake and actually baby them ... more than most my guys ...you will get screamed at after you have been trained properly, and make an ignorant mistake ...and you will get caught in a thunderstorm and get soaking wet ..and you will finish ....the bugs will bite your ass and you will be miserable at times ,thats how it goes working in the swamp...but you will feel like man and see your results of what you did at the end of the day ....most will fail ...thats why I only have 5 American citizens on my crew of 16 ...the rest are refugees from Venezuela ...columbia...and a few Mexicans ....who all are on work visas...for two years ...then I will train the next batch....and trust me I give everyone a fair shot and try my best to hire citizens ...but they are the worst for showing up @ 6 am every day 12 days straight then 2 days off ....candy ass people always with an excuse ...

I have some crazy philosophies ...but we have been breading/teaching/creating a future of pussies since ..id say about 2004/2005 ...social media and internet...is a key factor...sorry chuck for my rant... :p

I deal with a group of a couple high school kids every summer... I give them a fair sake and actually baby them ... more than most my guys ...you will get screamed at after you have been trained properly, and make an ignorant mistake ...and you will get caught in a thunderstorm and get soaking wet ..and you will finish ....the bugs will bite your ass and you will be miserable at times ,thats how it goes working in the swamp...but you will feel like man and see your results of what you did at the end of the day ....most will fail ...thats why I only have 5 American citizens on my crew of 16 ...the rest are refugees from Venezuela ...columbia...and a few Mexicans ....who all are on work visas...for two years ...then I will train the next batch....and trust me I give everyone a fair shot and try my best to hire citizens ...but they are the worst for showing up @ 6 am every day 12 days straight then 2 days off ....candy ass people always with an excuse ...
The legal lazy American citizens should give up their citizenship to the hard working migrants. We don’t need anymore dead weight here

You would think that these kids today would be a little smarter having chrome books, tablets and all these other resources at their disposal. All the things we never had in school. Today’s education is terrible and teaching them the wrong things.

All these new fangled things have made them lazier than ever, all they can do is sign their name, no penmanship at all. And all the indoctrinators (teachers) do is complain their 10 pupil class is too big and demand more pay, benefits and time off. And take away all sports until they can add 2+2=4 instead of ?, and the parents too.
Depending on where you look the f'n state of ny spends average $22k per idiot, I mean student, more than any other state and bet we can claim the dumbest lot out there, maybe even worldwide.

The legal lazy American citizens should give up their citizenship to the hard working migrants. We don’t need anymore dead weight here

I'd rather send them to a boot camp and they don't leave until they pass the course. Some will never leave.

I'd rather send them to a boot camp and they don't leave until they pass the course. Some will never leave.
its about time to do like other communist countries and make them serve 2 years LOL....but seriously in a PC kind of way..:cautious:

its about time to do like other communist countries and make them serve 2 years LOL....but seriously in a PC kind of way..:cautious:

And I would so love my job as a drill instructor to them. First thing when they got off the bus would be I'd take their idiot-phones and grind them into the asphalt with my boot.