GN Parts For Sale Cheap

GN Junky

I thought I would post this on the forum in case anyone might be interested. I have listed on eBay the following Grand National parts. The GN Like New Stock Wheels will end Sunday January 14th and the other 12 items will end Monday January 15th 2007. You can go to this web address eBay Motors: 87 Buick Grand National 15" Wheels Set of 4 Like New (item 120072668749 end time Jan-14-07 11:54:31 PST) to see the wheels and click on the “View seller’s other items” under Meet the seller to see all the other items. I listed all the parts very cheap so check it out if you are in need of any of the parts I had listed below.
Here is what I’m selling:
01. 4 Like new GN Stock Wheels
02. New Drive shaft loop
03. Used Air Lift – Air bag (one)
04. Use computer w/Chip
05. Use sun visor hardware
06. New w/washer & coolant tanks
07. New door hinge repair kits (2)
08. New 3rd. brake light “BUICK” insert
09. Used T-Top twin gauge holder
10. Used A-Pillar twin gauge holder
11. New engine torque strap
12. New poly rear control arm bushings
13. Used sand blasted stay down gas door
Thanks!

pm sent for

09. Used T-Top twin gauge holder
and
13. Used sand blasted stay down gas door

Please Read This
Hi all,
I felt I needed to edit this post but I could not because there was no way to edit so I posted this message!
Because I have received a few PM’s from members saying they are interested in some of the items and wanted to know if I would sell out right or after eBay auction ends? All the items that I listed are on eBay for sale and I must wait for the auctions to end before I know what has sold and what has not. If you are interested in any of the items, you should bid for them on eBay. With the starting prices I put on these item on eBay, they will sell because they are very low! Check them out and you will see. If for some reason an item does not sell, I will list it again on eBay.
I’m sorry if I did not explain about the sale of these items better!
Thanks,
GN Junky