GN PARTS, BRAND NEW/GREAT CONDITION MOCK UP/ & ORIGINAL / BOTH 85' AND 86'-7

I am parting out my 1985 Grand National. PLUS TONS OF OTHER GN PARTS! Please MESSAGE ME HERE IN THE THREAD WITH INTERESTS. I also have a lot of new or refurbished engine and engine bay parts.
- Newly rebuilt original gm 10 bolt All Mark Williams parts - 33 spline axles/ & 4.11 spool. 1350 U joints etc NO MILES!!!
- BRAND NEW 87' MAF (NEVER INSTALLED) ALSO ORIGINAL OEM 85' MAF
- BRAND NEW 87' MAP/CRANK AND CAM SENSORS (MOCKED UP, NEVER RUN)
- Brand new powermaster brake unit with chrome dress up kit. (Not refurbished, NEW)
- New pistons/rings .40 over
- New rods
- New lifters
- New Comp cam
- New water pump/ timing cover/ oil assembly
- New double roller timing chain and sprocket
- New sensors and tools from caspers etc. (performer prom chip 93 octane/60lb ers) MANY MORE!
- Ecu's (new and OEM) 1 85' AND 1 BRAND NEW 87'
- New Ignition modules
- New Ignition coils
- Refurbished powder coated brackets (misc.)
- Hot air turbo pipes complete with heat wraps newly refurbished ( manifolds, crossover, up & down pipes)
- Radiator shroud
- Fan and clutch
- Original Buick service manuals
- Original refurbished (new parts) iron heads PORTED AND POLISHED!
- Full interior mint!
- original powder coated black T-type wheels or Vortex wheels 15" with brand new bf Goodrich rubber!
- 2 15' X 9 T-type wheels VERY RARE! HARD 2 FIND for rear with Goodyear slicks barely used also available
* TOO MANY PARTS TO LIST* PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE IN THIS THREAD WITH INTERESTS.
Please check your PMs when you get time.

Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Can you please update the list in original thread? Too lazy to read through 6 pages.

Are the wheels still available? I'm local in NYC

Interested in the following items:
- Hot air turbo pipes complete with heat wraps newly refurbished ( manifolds, crossover, up & down pipes)
- Radiator shroud
- Fan and clutch
Can you please give me a price plus shipping to 23851?

Interested in the following items:
- Radiator shroud
- Fan and clutch
Can you please give me a price plus shipping to 23851?
I would do $1250 for everything shipped to your door. Here is how I broke it down. $425 for the heads (each), $100 for the manuals, and $300 for the Turbo pipes and manifolds. I will throw in the radiator shroud, and fan (w/ aluminum spacer) as a thank you for your business. Just to explain and clarify what you are getting and how much everything is worth to me. The porting and polishing job on the heads was $800 ALONE, plus new valves, springs, guides, head work etc. I have over $1500 in the head parts and labor all by themselves! They only have 5 minutes worth of run time on them! (No load) They are brand new. The manuals I paid almost $200 for. I also forgot to post another book which is like a Haines manual for the GN's, I will send that to you with the others. The manifolds and turbo pipes are original parts but in excellent condition, and I cant accurately remember but I paid somewhere in the neighborhood of $600 for them myself, and then heat wrapped all the turbo pipes, which is $100 in wrap alone (not including any labor) The shroud and fan I have another $150 in. I no longer have the fan clutch, as it has already sold, but I will send the aluminum spacer for it, and for giving me your business, again those would be no charge. And finally shipping everything out of my pocket to your place in Virginia which will probably run me somewhere in the neighborhood of $125 or so. As you can see, I am taking a tremendous loss on all of these really nice parts. But its more important to me, to at least recoup a small percentage of my investment, rather than sitting on everything, and It will ease my pain, knowing that everything has already, and will continue to go to good homes and end up on cars that need them more than I do. Enough of my bullshit banter and whining. Please feel free to contact me Via my cell phone by texting, or calling anytime, with any questions or concerns that you may have. My name is James and that number is 347-889-0172. Or of course we can chat here or via e-mail as well. If you choose to make your purchase everything is via PayPal and I will ship your stuff safe and securely, immediately. Sorry for the rant, but I feel it is necessary for you to know the hit I'm taking, and the tremendous value I'm extending to everyone. Thanks again for your interest, I really appreciate it. Ttys. - James

What brand is the 86/87 ignition module? Is it still available?
I have 2, and yes they are still available. I am not sure of the brand, but I will check for you, and post some pics. I have brand new coils as well. That being said, I need to ask you for your patience to wait for me to return from a weekend trip. But upon my return on Tuesday, I will make it my priority to do that for you. I hope you can wait and are not in a rush. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I appreciate your interest though, and thank you. Ttys

Can you please update the list in original thread? Too lazy to read through 6 pages.

Are the wheels still available? I'm local in NYC
All wheels still available! All 4 Black powdercoated OEM T-Type' wrapped in BF Goodrich Ta's, and the two 9 1/2" unicorn wheels on Goodyear slicks. Everything like new! I'm upstate NY but I can make the trip to the city for you, or meet up or whatever works best, and for a hell of a lot cheaper than shipping! Let me know what your interested in. I updated the original list yesterday btw, just hit up page 1. Ttys

ok, thanks.
Sorry I haven't posted manifold and pipe pics yet GTO. I got buried in a few feet of snow these past few days and was plowing 24/7 and I'm away for the weekend. Be back Tuesday. I will definitely put up pics then for you. Sorry for the inconvenience. I appreciate your interest, and thank you. I just got slammed these past few days is all. My sincere apologies. I hope you can understand. Ttyt.

lookin' for 1985 ignition module part number 25516914

Attachments

• Ignition Module 85 GN.jpg
    Ignition Module 85 GN.jpg
    641 KB · Views: 14