GN PARTS, BRAND NEW/GREAT CONDITION MOCK UP/ & ORIGINAL / BOTH 85' AND 86'-7

Thats a great deal, thanks for the info. Thats just a little too much suspension for my daily driver.

How much for the NOS Delco 86-87 Maf, Delco coil pack, Delco ignition module for 86-87
Pics, and part #'s

While I'm still sorting through my options (it's very complicated, don't ask lol) ....

Would you be willing to sell me just the wastegate actuator alone off that turbocharger?

Thanks.

How much for the NOS Delco 86-87 Maf, Delco coil pack, Delco ignition module for 86-87
Pics, and part #'s
I'm not sure wher your getting NOS from, or Delco. That is not what is stated. I have an OEM Delco 1985' Hotair MAF, and Brand new aftermarket 3.5" 87' MAF, and Brand new 87' ignition modules and coil packs. But nothing is NOS Delco. Maybe you are confusing my post with another? If your interested in the new 87' items I mentioned let me know. I will post pics for you.

Last edited:
I'm not sure wher your getting NOS from, or Delco, That is not what is stated. I have an OEM Delco 1985' Hotair MAF, and Brand new aftermarket 3.5" 87' MAF, and Brand new 87' ignition modules and coil packs. But nothing is NOS Delco. Maybe you are confusing my post with another? If your interested in the new 87' items I mentioned let me know. I will post pics for you.

While I'm still sorting through my options (it's very complicated, don't ask lol) ....

Would you be willing to sell me just the wastegate actuator alone off that turbocharger?

Thanks.
Sorry bud, I want to keep it all together. Either it all sells, or it all stays. It's cheap enough, why dont you just pick it up, scavenge what you need immediately, and then keep the turbo as a spare. Or try and advance it. I said I would work with you on the price.

Price for cam setup shipped to 34953
Thanks also can I get numbers from front and rear of cam

I am parting out my 1985 Grand National. PLUS TONS OF OTHER GN PARTS! Please MESSAGE ME HERE IN THE THREAD WITH INTERESTS. I also have a lot of new or refurbished engine and engine bay parts.

- Hot air turbo pipes complete with heat wraps newly refurbished ( manifolds, crossover, up & down pipes)

Still have this? Price shipped to 30115? Pics?

Last edited:
Pics of timing cover, water pump and oil pump assembly. I would like to sell them as one assembly if I can. Silly silly price to any takers. Its essentially all brand new. Just installed on an engine that was broken in on a run stand and then broken down. All nice stuff.

What would u take for the timing cover set up im interested

Pics of timing cover, water pump and oil pump assembly. I would like to sell them as one assembly if I can. Silly silly price to any takers. Its essentially all brand new. Just installed on an engine that was broken in on a run stand and then broken down. All nice stuff.

What u asking for th !change

What u asking for the timing change cover set up..
Very interested..

What u asking for th !change

What u asking for the timing change cover set up..
Very interested..
It would be the timing cover, with oil pump, double roller timing chain and sprocket, I think $275 shipped to your door is fair. If you want a comp cam and lifters (stock specs) as well I would take $375 shipped for everything. These were only fired in my new engine for literally 5 break in minutes, so they are basically brand new. I will break up everything as well if you only want one specific part mentioned. Let me know.

It would be the timing cover, with oil pump, double roller timing chain and sprocket, I think $275 shipped to your door is fair. If you want a comp cam and lifters (stock specs) as well I would take $375 shipped for everything. These were only fired in my new engine for literally 5 break in minutes, so they are basically brand new. I will break up everything as well if you only want one specific part mentioned. Let me know.

Ill get with you no later then friday...
For it all...

Ill get with you no later then friday...
For it all...
I am leaving on a weekend trip down to the city so, if you take care of it Friday morning, I will get it out to you immediately. If its going to be later in the afternoon or evening, let me know so I can just bring the package with me and send it either Friday evening or Saturday morning. But so long as you promise me that your taking everything, it's yours! Thank you!

I am leaving on a weekend trip down to the city so, if you take care of it Friday morning, I will get it out to you immediately. If its going to be later in the afternoon or evening, let me know so I can just bring the package with me and send it either Friday evening or Saturday morning. But so long as you promise me that your taking everything, it's yours! Thank you!

It could be frist thing in the am
Can u pm mr your PayPal info

Because I'm in California lol.
Jiho, my apologies, but I did not send that response of "why dont you just pick it up" I'm not sure who did or what happened but I will look into it. Did you offer me that price of $225 shipped for the wastegate? Or the whole turbo?