GN on Sign at Shore

SpeedRacerX

I know this sign and business is not new yet I've never seen it over the 1,000+ times I've passed it here in Brigantine, NJ at the beach.

Just noticed it today while running an errand for my wife to get biscuits in the 29 degree weather. Celebrating Thanksgiving at the shore where my in-laws live.
20181122_112833.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hey I know that sign! I live in Brig. That purple GN is there every day. Not sure if its the owners. I thought it was a mechanics but I believe the shop recently changed hands.

You should ! Do you have a GN? He has the purple one and then theres a black one sitting here that needs a lot of TLC!

Ya I have one and live in the Brig. And ive been watching that black one for awhile now wondering when someone's gonna get to working on it!

It took a bit because we actually bought it with no title. So had to register in Vermont and work all kinds of magic. Just got the title Tuesday and parts are on the way!!
I know where I'm gonna be hanging out this spring lol. Bye wife. Bye kids.

The black GN made it into the shop today. Hopefully we make quick progress

Attachments

• 466AEF54-BFB2-4633-8551-47149D3E23FD.png
    466AEF54-BFB2-4633-8551-47149D3E23FD.png
    7.8 MB · Views: 76
Well stopped by and finally talked to Rich. The owner of the purple GN. Kool guy. I even volunteered some free time if he'd let me help wrench on the basket case haha