GN Header Panel.

1Fast66

I found a company that makes fiberglass reproductions (verse injection molded) - looks like a quality piece however almost $500 delivered. For those with deep pockets the company name is Danko reproductions. I'll try and reuse what I have and hopefully some manufacturer will eventually realize the potential and need with a lower price point :rolleyes:

hemi8

Goin Sideways
I found a company that makes fiberglass reproductions (verse injection molded) - looks like a quality piece however almost $500 delivered. For those with deep pockets the company name is Danko reproductions. I'll try and reuse what I have and hopefully some manufacturer will eventually realize the potential and need with a lower price point :rolleyes:
It is a steaming pile of sh$%%, it does not fit and is not like the factory unit. Junk

Mike

KC87

Yea
It is a steaming pile of sh$%%, it does not fit and is not like the factory unit. Junk

Mike
Yeah, every reproduction out there has some major problems, pro body people can make some fit but only with hours of work.
How about we boycott SpoolFool until he agrees to make them. :LOL::p:LOL: