GN Header Panel.

I believe the original has issues with radiator and other parts not bolting up correctly. Highway Stars has their version that isn't the same, they'll be able to explain.

Just got mine direct from Goodmark.Need to fit up but finish and quality look nice so far.
well made,View attachment View attachment View attachment View attachment View attachment
IMG_6311.jpg
IMG_6313.jpg
if fit is good i think we have a winner
Tony at Goodmark said any issues have been solved and wants feedback.This batch just cme in may and is not made in China .According to Toby Goodmark (who used to be in product development )the factoy is in twain .

Just got mine direct from Goodmark.Need to fit up but finish and quality look nice so far.
well made,View attachment 356598View attachment 356599View attachment 356600View attachment 356601View attachment 356602View attachment 356603View attachment 356604 if fit is good i think we have a winner
Tony at Goodmark said any issues have been solved and wants feedback.This batch just cme in may and is not made in China .According to Toby Goodmark (who used to be in product development )the factoy is in twain .
well thats great ...thx bob...at least i was right about the Taiwan thing ..LOL...i hope to see it on a car soon and i am sure youll give us the low down... :cool:

Looking forward to this, from the pics so far looks really promising.

I’m still looking for a quality header. I started this thread a long time ago. Looking forward to an honest review of this latest header panel.

What happened to spoolfool? Supposedly he was gonna offer a header panel.

Highway Stars doesn't carry junk, that's why so many like to buy from them even if it's a little more expensive.

Hopefully someone with their version will comment to help you.

Highway Stars doesn't carry junk, that's why so many like to buy from them even if it's a little more expensive.

Hopefully someone with their version will comment to help you.

I buy from them when I can. Unfortunately they don’t have as big of stock as other vendors.
Didn’t know they had a header panel. The last time I looked they didn’t.

Maybe they have some reviews..?