Poston GNX style dash. instructions.

Vertigo107

Hi,

This may be a long shot, but I'm looking for a install manual or PDF of the old Poston GNX dashboard. I took mine out to change some things, and for the life of me cannot remember where the white and red wires go on the back of the VDO electronic speedometer. Would anyone have access to this info, or simply tell me where these two wires belong?

Thanks,
CJ

Anyone? I have a red wire and a white wire. I would think one is for sensor input, and maybe one for ? Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Are the red white wires coming from the speedo or the PWB ( printed wire board) ? One should be a ground.

Are the red white wires coming from the speedo or the PWB ( printed wire board) ? One should be a ground.
They are coming from the VSS. its a 4 wire VSS. 2 wires are tapped into the factory VSS to send signal to the ECM, then i'm left with 1 red and 1 white wire.

would any one with the VDO electronic 160mph speedo be able to tell me where the wires are going into the back of their speedo. I have power and ground in the harness, I just need to know where the last 2 wires plug in to get the speedo to read the MPH.

I missed the electronic part of the speedo.. so mine will be different.. question, did you not use spade connectors? Should be obvious where they go by color if nothing else.