GMP 1/18 & 1/24 diecasts F/S

Slo86GN

The Nightstalker
After much thought, I've decided to put a few of my diecast collection up for sale. I bought 6 of these brand new, back in the day when Epitome was offering these from GMP/Peach State Collectibles. The only one of the group that has been displayed is Tweaked, and even then it was in my display case. The others have only seen daylight for pictures, then back into the boxes they went. I'm including a link to the album I keep a few of the pics in, including a few outside shots, boxes, serial numbers.

Edit: I know a few of you like the non-stock Turbo Buick die casts, so thought I would add 2 of my 1:18 scale Jada Toys Old Skool cars to the list. I have no idea the value on these things, but only found the black GN listed on Ebay. I think the WH1 style paint looks killer on the other one....display it next to the Molly Designs car for a stock/not so stock comparison..lol.

Here's a few of what I have, follow the link to the other pics:
Album link... http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Evil87GN/library/Buick diecasts?sort=3&page=1
1987 Molly Designs Buick GN serial #338...$125

Jada Toys Old Skool collection 1987 Buick GN....1:18 scale....WH1 style paint....$75 shipped
P1010560.jpg

Jada Toys Old Skool collection 1987 Buick GN....1:18 scale...black...$60 shipped
P1010561.jpg

Last edited:
1987 Drag GN....serial #1356...$100

1987 Turbo T WE4....serial#574...$100

Last but not least...Tweaked drag car...serial #1151...$75

I do have PayPal available and will ship via UPS Ground or FedEx ground, your preference. Feel free to post any questions or comments, or you can reach me at Slo86GN@yahoo. com. I'm located in Jacksonville, FL. Thanks for looking and have a good one...:D

Last edited:
Crickets.......

Something has come up and willing to let them go at $75 each, or $550 for the entire lot.

I would do $75 shipped to 42104 for the brown designers series T.

That's fine.....I know they sell for more, but time to let someone else enjoy these cars. Shoot me an email or PM with your address...I'll send you my paypal info as well.

If you're willing to do $75 shipped to 46375 for the 1986 street strip GN, I'll take it.

Let me know. Thanks.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If you're willing to do $75 shipped to 46375 for the 1986 street strip GN, I'll take it.

Let me know. Thanks.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sent you a "conversation"....used to be called a PM, I suppose..LOL.

Nice Buick, BTW. My first foray into the dark side was an '86 GN that I bought while stationed in Philly.

But I did have to laugh when you said - "the only one that has seen daylight was Tweaked - the others - went right back in the boxes"

Maybe I'm weird, but I leave mine out right on my desk.
The cleaning lady even lost one of my mirrors one time - damn her! - or her feather duster!
I mean - they are toys - right?
Errr..I mean collectibles.

Now - if you are up for a trade - I have about a hundred of these really hard to find, very prized Beanie Babies, circa 1986, still hermetically sealed in their cases, with their labels.
Leftovers from a by gone era.
Well - And she forgot to take them with her sorry self too.
Anyway...back to the point
Like your Epitome cars - They too have barely seen the light of day - since I keep them shoved ever so not gently in a box in the attic.
But also like you - I've thought long and hard - and with times being what they are - I'm wiling to let them go or swallow hard and trade down for a nice WE4 Epitome.
But hurry - they won't last long.
Winter is coming - and I may have to use them for starting fires.

I can gladly post pictures of all 100 Beanie Babies if any other members would like to see them.
But I'm not thinking there will be alot of interest with this unrefined, brutish crowd. :D

It can be yours and join your collection....become the mini me for your WE4...lol.

If I have any money left over this week - I'll try for the WE4
I dig that Molly designs one too.
Although, it gives me ideas about a larger version.

But I did have to laugh when you said - "the only one that has seen daylight was Tweaked - the others - went right back in the boxes"

Maybe I'm weird, but I leave mine out right on my desk.
The cleaning lady even lost one of my mirrors one time - damn her! - or her feather duster!
I mean - they are toys - right?
Errr..I mean collectibles.

Now - if you are up for a trade - I have about a hundred of these really hard to find, very prized Beanie Babies, circa 1986, still hermetically sealed in their cases, with their labels.
Leftovers from a by gone era.
Well - And she forgot to take them with her sorry self too.
Anyway...back to the point
They have barely seen the light of day - since I keep them shoved ever so not gently in a box in the attic.
But I'm wiling to let them go or swallow hard and trade down for a nice WE4 Epitome.
But hurry - they won't last long.
Winter is coming - and I may have to use them for starting fires.

LOL at the description of the BBs. My mom must have about the same number of the dang things. She was/is a truck driver, and has been for 17 years. She would pick them up all over the country in her travels. Last I knew, she had two or three plastic totes full of the things. Maybe she was planning for retirement, knowing they would be worth more than all the gold in Ft Knox..lol.

I would love to sit the Buicks out on display, but I don't trust my two cats any further than I throw them...nosy little buggers. Heck, I don't even have my less collectible Buick GS stuff out of the boxes, kinda odd. The few Mustangs I have get to sit out and collect dust though....lol.

If I have any money left over this week - I'll try for the WE4
I dig that Molly designs one too.
Although, it gives me ideas about a larger version.

No problemo. And I love the Molly Design car...looks exactly like a WH1, but that 2 tone graphic stripe just make it pop like crazy. I thought about painting my '87 T in that scheme a long time ago....just looks killer on the G-body lines.

LOL at the description of the BBs. My mom must have about the same number of the dang things. She was/is a truck driver, and has been for 17 years. She would pick them up all over the country in her travels. Last I knew, she had two or three plastic totes full of the things. Maybe she was planning for retirement, knowing they would be worth more than all the gold in Ft Knox..lol.

I would love to sit the Buicks out on display, but I don't trust my two cats any further than I throw them...nosy little buggers. Heck, I don't even have my less collectible Buick GS stuff out of the boxes, kinda odd. The few Mustangs I have get to sit out and collect dust though....lol.

Remember when the school moms used to stand in line at 5AM waiting on the next "must have" Beanie Baby to go on sale?
LMAO
What a racket. Only in America. Although, that was before cable news, so maybe they were also simultaneously in line in some country called Goatrapistan on the far side of the planet and I wasn't aware..
Like iPhones.
I think there were even min-riots on occasion when one mom would grab one, but the other mom would also have a finger hold on it.
Those were the days.
When life was simpler.
:D

Remember when the school moms used to stand in line at 5AM waiting on the next "must have" Beanie Baby to go on sale?
LMAO
What a racket. Only in America. Although, that was before cable news, so maybe they were also simultaneously in line in some country called Goatrapistan on the far side of the planet and I wasn't aware..
Like iPhones.
I think there were even min-riots on occasion when one mom would grab one, but the other mom would also have a finger hold on it.
Those were the days.
When life was simpler.
:D

LOL....Oh how I remember the near riots breaking out when the "rare must have" BBs went on sale. Those events made Black Friday sales seem like a picnic in the park. It was sad that something like that would make national news. But, as you said, those were the days when life was a bit simpler, and our beloved Buicks were much newer..lol.

Which one are you interested in, the stock 1/24 '87 GN, or the 1/18 '87 Drag GN?