GM will be Building this new vehicle, Per OBAMA

Little6pack

Poor GM reduced to building Segways.

GM now Known as GOVERMENT MOTORS!

The PUMA

That stands for Personal Urban Mobility and Accessibility -- and they say that the GPS system in there is going to prevent this from hitting anything. You don't have to drive it. You just sit there and be cool, calm, and collected. If it sees a pedestrian or it sees a car, it's going to miss it. What I want to know is, what's going to stop a car from running into it?

Attachments

• 01125107.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg
    01125107.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 270
That's right! Take your old car to the crusher for a 3-5k credit towards your new ASIAN made American assembled PUMA!

Formerly Generous Motors. Great,now they're going to put the rickshaw drivers out of work.

Saw that on the news last nite. They should have run that story on April Fool's day. If that is what the future holds for vehicles I don't want to be around any more.:rolleyes:

yeah, that looks safe :rolleyes:
you got a big date and you roll up in that, she'll have to sit on your lap. That would be great...

Saw that on the news last nite. They should have run that story on April Fool's day. If that is what the future holds for vehicles I don't want to be around any more.:rolleyes:

+1 I thought it was a joke also but so is almost everything going on in Washington & Detroit these days :(

What's amatter your caps stuck? Every post you've made you're yelling.:rolleyes:
Segways are made right up the street in Bedford. I can see something simple like that being sold to residents of those retirement communities in FL instead of golf carts. That balancing technology is pretty damn cool. I drove a Segway and was impressed with it. They cost about $3k and even make an off road version. I talked to a guy in a grocery store that was in one of the stand-up wheel chair. Freaked me out when he made it lift up and balance on 2 wheels. I was able to talk to him eye to eye. Very cool.

What's amatter your caps stuck? Every post you've made you're yelling.:rolleyes:
Segways are made right up the street in Bedford. I can see something simple like that being sold to residents of those retirement communities in FL instead of golf carts. That balancing technology is pretty damn cool. I drove a Segway and was impressed with it. They cost about $3k and even make an off road version. I talked to a guy in a grocery store that was in one of the stand-up wheel chair. Freaked me out when he made it lift up and balance on 2 wheels. I was able to talk to him eye to eye. Very cool.

NO my caps are not stuck.... I am blind LOL!

I drove one too, well the stand up version. Lazy mans way to walk. at 3k I rather buy a $200- bicycle.

Will you stop defending your uncle O. :rolleyes:

That cool technology goes back for years. I know one of the guys that worked on the techology. Got nothing to do with Obama. I would like to see that techology on motorcycles so you could stop at a light without putting your feet down.