"GM EFI" - an ALL NEW late-model GM magazine...

Yes!:)
Why do I feel like a little kid, the night before Christmas?

Mike B.

Can't seem to get on to the new site. I get an error code. Did we crash it with too many people on the first day? :confused:
If so, I'd wear that as a badge of honor. Kinda like getting tossed out of the track for going too fast.:D

Can't seem to get on to the new site. I get an error code. Did we crash it with too many people on the first day? :confused:
If so, I'd wear that as a badge of honor. Kinda like getting tossed out of the track for going too fast.:D

Yeah, there was a problem with our coding on the very first day for an hour or so in the morning. Awesomeness overload, apparently. ;)

Running great, now!

Just wanted to swing by to once again thank all of those who have been following along with our digital magazine! GM-EFI's Turbo Buick following is unreal, and for the first time in a long time, owns a substantial slice of a magazine's readership!

Here's a direct link to every article that so much as even mentions turbo Buicks! :)

http://www.gm-efi.com/?s=buick

As a side note, we currently have two Buick project cars - my personal '87 GN, and a freelancer's '98 Regal GS!

Thanks again for your supportive readership!

-Rick