GlowShift Guages - User Opinions Please

dennisL

Does anyone have experience with GlowShift guages? I'm thinking about getting a fuel pressure guage that would also connect to PowerLogger. The prices are very attractive but I also believe in "you get what you pay for". Are these guages an exception to the rule?

Thanks,
Dennis

I never used them..................................and never plan on it :p. I think you answered your own question ;)

I have a boost gauge I use as an extra to my boosted cars to read vacuum too. My VDO boost gauge broke a couple months back and it has been functioning fine since. The night colors suck tho.

I have the ProSport gauges in a car. They are similar to GlowShift in their style and pricing. They work just as they should, seem to be of decent quality, and have useful features that more expensive gauges do not. Well, useful to me. Also, my uncle installed a set of ProSport gauges in his Mustang recently. He has been happy with them so far.

I was not sure what the ProSport gauges would be like given the price.

Paul Lohr

Heres my expierence with glow$h*t gauges, I had them on a V8 and I noticed that while I was driving and would get on it then shift it, the tach would keep going up then drop down maybe half a second later. Ive never known tachs to have a delay ...So now I spend the extra money for something I know is quality. Oh and I also had to cut the stud on the back of one of the gauges because it didnt fit in the pod that they provided in their kit.