Gixxer 600 and other business

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Tonight was one of those nights where I couldn't avoid some action.

Left home with a full Alky tank and got back with the low fuel light flashing every time I accelerated or rounded a corner.

First and most significant fun was a Gixxer 600.
I was cruising behind him and I think he noticed me cuz all the sudden he got a hair up his narrow @$$ and took off. I accelerated a bit to try and keep from getting trapped at a light or falling too far back.
Up ahead he hits a red and the other two lanes are open...I go for the middle.
I pull next to him and he glanced over out of the corner of his eye and looks back ahead...not looking at me...but noticing what he's got sitting next to him.
He starts getting ready.
I didn't want to brake boost cuz the current tune smokes these Nitto's pretty easily.
Light went green and we both go for it...
I completely blew the tires off and he got out a couple lengths before I hooked up. From that point we stayed even with me a couple lengths back.

Next red he flips up his wind screen and gives me a thumbs up.
Him: YEah! Beautiful car...not quite quick enough tho'
Me: [laughing] it didn't hook too good....but I think I got something for ya [laughing]
Him: [laughing and nodding] Nice!!!

I could tell he just lost a little confidence...

Light turns green and we both roll in this time and then I go WOT. The Nitto's hazed and bit and I got up on him to the point he was on my back bumper and then we were even until I let out for the next red....we were going at least 85mph:rolleyes:
He went around while decelerating and gave me a thumbs up again as we slowed for the light.

Him: That's more like it! I wondered why it seemed so easy the first time!
Me: Ya....much better traction that time.:D
Him: Niiiiiice!!!!
Me: [lights turned green and I need to turn left ahead] Alright man...keep it safe now.

He took off and I moved over to make my turn at the next light.

Later I saw my buddy, Mr. URFOOD Viper ACR, but he was going the other way. I still want a crack at him from a dig...he's not going to be happy.

Also saw what looked like a Skyline GTR going the other way...some day...

Killed off another WRX....yawn...:rolleyes:
He attempted a ricer fly by and I let him get up to my back bumper before nailing it....he never got around me....

Also found a Saleen Stang...but he was a smart Stang driver...he didn't try...he wouldn't even look over....talk about intimidation:D

Then a couple yungin's in one of those biturbo Audi wagons started stalking me. It sounded modded. Definitely had after market exhaust and who knows what else. Looked and sounded pretty sharp.
They just stayed on my door for a couple lights, dropping back, pulling up...checking out the GN as we rolled.
Finally...chucklebutt decides to boost bark at me from about 30mph...So I crushed him. It sounded like he opened an exhaust dump as I pulled away cuz he got a lot louder while already at WOT.
Next light he's behind me and they're back there pointing at my DR's, license plate (SPULN GN), etc. really craning their necks to check it out.
Light turned green so I figured I'd play them some chin music.
I took off hard. Left a couple long black lines for them to follow....
He tried staying with me but I just walked away with ease.
Later they went by as I was sitting in a turn lane and he gave me a thumbs up as he drove by...I toot toot toot honked at him in return

After that I tried to get a C6 Vette to bite, but he wouldn't do anything other than some spirited acceleration....he never went for WOT...

I had a few more unmentionable run ins (fart can crowd) and then needed to chill out cuz the Alky light was flashing.

Fun night....figured I'd get it home before I hurt something...got some big races this weekend at Fontana...including one against Lou Czarnota in his Z06.

sounds good chicken.make sure u get video of the race i cant make it but i wanna check out how u and lou do.

I've been waiting for you to post up one of your infamous kill stories again you were due.I am jealous you seem to get all the action down in so cal maybe i need to move in next door:D:D:D keep'em coming

That's sweet all those kills. Im just waiting for you and Lou to race so Lou can focus all his attention on my car and add some upgrades :biggrin:

sounds good chicken.make sure u get video of the race i cant make it but i wanna check out how u and lou do.

Should be some video available...I'll post it up.:biggrin:

I've been waiting for you to post up one of your infamous kill stories again you were due.I am jealous you seem to get all the action down in so cal maybe i need to move in next door:D:D:D keep'em coming

It's been feat or famin these last few months. Last night was an all you can eat Smorgasbord night:D

That's sweet all those kills. Im just waiting for you and Lou to race so Lou can focus all his attention on my car and add some upgrades :biggrin:

I saw your tranny and billet stall converter while I was at Lou's the other day. It's the same set-up as mine...you're gonna like it.

Aside from getting his Z06 ready for Sunday, he also is working on a customers GNX and another Grand National right now so his shop is pretty full.

Should be some video available...I'll post it up.:biggrin:

It's been feat or famin these last few months. Last night was an all you can eat Smorgasbord night:D

I saw your tranny and billet stall converter while I was at Lou's the other day. It's the same set-up as mine...you're gonna like it.

Aside from getting his Z06 ready for Sunday, he also is working on a customers GNX and another Grand National right now so his shop is pretty full.

Thats good it keeps the old man busy and wrenching away. He seems happy when he is in the zone.

Thats good it keeps the old man busy and wrenching away. He seems happy when he is in the zone.

It's a matter of perspective...is he happy....or less grumpy...:p

The proverbial is the glass half empty or half full question....:D

Quite a busy night Chicken. Ur gonna have ur own assigned seat in traffic court soon....:D Good story.

gallo i got a lunch bet with AL aka "little lou"...iam counting on you!!!!!

I'll be given 'er all she's got, Cap'n

Quite a busy night Chicken. Ur gonna have ur own assigned seat in traffic court soon....:D Good story.

At least I'm finally getting it to the track now....hopefully that'll settle me down a bit on the street.....but only a bit....

a guy I work with just ran 11.0@130 with his 06 z06...He has a Tune,Drag radials and a Cold air kit...Thats it.

Hope Lou doesnt have anything done to his vette...lol

Good kills...Sounds like your out having some fun.:biggrin:

How do find all these players MC?

I never get anyone with more than a mid 14 car and that is not a race.

The last close encounter was a 600 Yamaha about 12-13 months back and he lost.

Followed a Yellow/Black Stripes Ford GT-40 but he drove like my 82 year old mom.

Followed a Porsch 936 but he was a no go. Too busy eyeing himself in the mirror.

A Rousch Stang came up behind me and made all the noises like he wanted a piece of the T but again no dice when the lanes opened in front of us. Then when I make the right into my parking lot he smokes the tires pulling away.

Pull up next to a girl in a black Z06 who was too busy yaking on the phone to even realize what she was driving. New Vettes everywhere.

I follow a Beemer M-5 through a left hand turn onto a 3 lane and he gasses on it for 1 second till I change lanes to get next to him and he lets off.

Yellow Viper SRT (run across him once a month) but he's another one who gasses on it for 1 second and lets off.

This town is loaded with rich doctors with fast cars (see 1-2 a week) but no b@@@s.

Wait I forgot about my doc buddy with the bone stock 81 Vette but I went around him like he was rice too.

Go to the track and they line me up with cars that loose or win by 2-3 seconds.

I NEED AN ADRENELINE RUSHING, TOSTESTERONE BUILDING, DOOR TO DOOR RACE WITH SOMETHING.

Mikey