Gillette stadium car show 11jun15

I'm going to try and be there. I'm waiting on my motor from machine shop so I won't have the Buick.

Mike, I just got your pm and noticed your post, I was actually thinking of heading over there, probably be about 430-5 or so, I too will have the GN without rear fillers lol....D, it starts whenever people start getting there, I'll shoot ya a text if you want...Mike

Mike, I just got your pm and noticed your post, I was actually thinking of heading over there, probably be about 430-5 or so, I too will have the GN without rear fillers lol....D, it starts whenever people start getting there, I'll shoot ya a text if you want...Mike
Sounds good, I'll PM my number

I would only make it for 9 cause of work. Oh well. Some other time.

D

I can get a swap one day when i know there’s a few of us going. Then we can meet prior and drive in together.

D

Not making it today, I'm thinking the 9th which will be the next one, that's much better for me as it's my vacation week...Mike

Not making it today, I'm thinking the 9th which will be the next one, that's much better for me as it's my vacation week...Mike
Not a problem. Had a pretty good turn out. 5 GN's, and 2 Nice looking T-Types.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I'm definitely planning for the show on July 9th, maybe that can give us some advance for a good amount of TR's together... Mike