Gillette stadium car show 11jun15

Lol, yes I believe I did, as usual things didn't pan out. But that being my vacation week means an all GN week lol...Mike
Lol, I hear ya, I'll be there tomorrow, the next one early July will be the last one I can get to since I start back to school middle of the month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brought the 84 their tonight,thier was a few gn,s.what a big turn out.great cruise!! A.j.
Hey, I was checking yours out, nice Buick. I had mine over in the middle. I was talking to the other GN guy with the fender vents for a while, learned a few new things.

Hey mike,i saw your gn,nice clean ride. I did meet Matt too. Nice to see a few anyway.tell ya thier is still
A great interest in these cars. Love it!! Hope to meet ya one of these times. Aj

I am going to try and make it next time for sure. Ill be there earlier than I was lol. Sadly.. I am still waiting on my freaking motor, so I will probably be car-less.

Tires are on, and tomorrow ill paint fillers and mirror and ill be ready after a day of waxing.... Mike

20150706_184644.jpg

I should make the 9th show.

It’d be good to drive in together and park together.

I should be getting there around 6

D

If it isn't raining I should be there, I usually get there around 4:30-5:00

Going with a few other people be there by 5,Mike did you pm me your #? Ill try to save a few spots if i get there first, D give me a Buzz...Mike

Sorry I couldn't make it. Still waiting on my engine. Hopefully I can catch the next one

Was a OK turn out for the GN's. About 4 of them. Saw a hard top with two scanmasters on the dash. That was a first for me. And another on the far end with t-tops and front mount intercooler. I couldn't figure out who owned either of them so could shoot the shit. Sorry I missed ya if you're on this board.