Gillette stadium car show 11jun15

ZNix

Young-Gun
I'm going to try and be there. I'm waiting on my motor from machine shop so I won't have the Buick.

mikes86ttop

Mike, I just got your pm and noticed your post, I was actually thinking of heading over there, probably be about 430-5 or so, I too will have the GN without rear fillers lol....D, it starts whenever people start getting there, I'll shoot ya a text if you want...Mike

mike_stahl2000

Mike, I just got your pm and noticed your post, I was actually thinking of heading over there, probably be about 430-5 or so, I too will have the GN without rear fillers lol....D, it starts whenever people start getting there, I'll shoot ya a text if you want...Mike
Sounds good, I'll PM my number

EVIL

BANNED FOREVER
I can get a swap one day when i know there’s a few of us going. Then we can meet prior and drive in together.

D

mikes86ttop

Not making it today, I'm thinking the 9th which will be the next one, that's much better for me as it's my vacation week...Mike

mike_stahl2000

Not making it today, I'm thinking the 9th which will be the next one, that's much better for me as it's my vacation week...Mike
Not a problem. Had a pretty good turn out. 5 GN's, and 2 Nice looking T-Types.
image.jpg
image.jpg

mikes86ttop

I'm definitely planning for the show on July 9th, maybe that can give us some advance for a good amount of TR's together... Mike