GI: 4 FRONT black GTA's

RAMAIR1

I'm addicted
Just seeing if I can get what I need for these to go with a set of 17's being sold in another thread ;)

I have a full set of 4 FRONT GTA's. I've had them about 1.5 yrs. In that time I have had them sandblasted and painted. The clear coat was pain stakingly removed by me personally. I also removed any curb rash. They would come with TA centercaps that I bought new from Kirban last year. They each have a Power six emblem sticker which was also purchased new from Kirban last year. They really look awesome. Currently they have four Michelin Pilot tires on them, nothing special there. The rears are a bit worn :eek: but the fronts are in pretty good shape. I don't have tread depths, but could get them if necessary.

OK, in order to do what I need to do I would need $1000 picked up in central NJ. Shipping would cost more obviously and I would remove the tires first.
Here's a pic of them on the car last August. I can get more up close detailed pics if necessary, if there is interest. Thanks for looking...
429105264VvKUiD_ph.jpg

RAMAIR1 said:
Just seeing if I can get what I need for these to go with a set of 17's being sold in another thread ;)

I have a full set of 4 FRONT GTA's. I've had them about 1.5 yrs. In that time I have had them sandblasted and painted. The clear coat was pain stakingly removed by me personally. I also removed any curb rash. They would come with TA centercaps that I bought new from Kirban last year. They each have a Power six emblem sticker which was also purchased new from Kirban last year. They really look awesome. Currently they have four Michelin Pilot tires on them, nothing special there. The rears are a bit worn :eek: but the fronts are in pretty good shape. I don't have tread depths, but could get them if necessary.

OK, in order to do what I need to do I would need $1000 picked up in central NJ. Shipping would cost more obviously and I would remove the tires first.
Here's a pic of them on the car last August. I can get more up close detailed pics if necessary, if there is interest. Thanks for looking...
429105264VvKUiD_ph.jpg
sent you a email

Here are a few pics of the WORST wheel. Keep in mind the car has been on jack stands for about 9 months and I have not been able to clean the wheels. They are a bit dirty. The pics show a small scuff and a very slight bend in the wheel. Again, this is the worst wheel. Stand back about 2 feet and you won't see these slight blemishes. :biggrin: Still trying to learn all the settings on my new digi-cam too...
2105371910053943560CYPxMq_ph.jpg

2735534380053943560kzLbmd_ph.jpg

2064720780053943560DQxJjc_ph.jpg