Getting Rid Of All Parts And Car "1987 Limited"

greeneyegi

Ive been here for years now and want to throw this here first so i dont have to sell seperately.
If Interested PM me. I want 38k for everything I have .
Car appraised for north of 50 I have the report. About 3 yrs old i think.
Have agreed value of that also.
1987 Buick Limited that was owned by editor @ car craft back in mid 90s.
It doesn't make the car worth more I know but very interesting story with magazines, receipts pics etc .
Its in 3 issues that I know of.
I just sold my other Limited and had purchased bunch of parts for it. I didn't sell with it.
Ive got brand new 6776 turbo, front disc brakes, SLIC, TA aluminum heads ported and polished all brand new
with flow sheets, Sway bar, Set of Coilovers for front.I cant remember errything but I have more then that.
The car has the original shortblock. But everything from that has been upgraded. From the xfi to the eaton tru-trac posi.
If you can buy it, Ii have it on the car. I swapped over to Floor shift, all with original parts from T cars. You couldn't tell it isnt
stock unless you know about limited.
Im sure I can spend days typing with 2 fingers listing things ive done or have for this.
Ill share more pics soon.
Please dont crap on my thread, keep all comment positive unless you pay me asking price...you can comment anything then IDK.
Ive got health issues that has stopped my wrenching abilities and want to sell all. I would interesting trades that wont need any work.
Newer the better. Truck's cars . Already have a boat dont want another.
Please PM me with offers or trades. I wont separate.
I can itemize well above asking price. If necessary.
Car is in SF Bay Area
Thanks for reading .

Attachments

• IMG_0084.JPG
    IMG_0084.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,117
  • IMG_0085 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0085 - Copy.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,144
  • IMG_0086 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0086 - Copy.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,114
  • IMG_20150311_173128.jpg
    IMG_20150311_173128.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,012
  • 1398910053834.jpg
    1398910053834.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,013
  • interior.JPG
    interior.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 1,081
  • trnk.JPG
    trnk.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 1,003
  • trunk sticker.JPG
    trunk sticker.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 877
Wow! That is a beautiful car. Priced really fair. Very nice car. I'm a sucker for Limited's and that color combo is awesome. I wish I had the room . That would look great next to my limited. GLWS

For sale is everthing I have car and all parts. I purchased the car in 2009. Ive been collecting parts and

crap since then. I actually did a quick number crunch a few years ago and have well over 60k into this.

1987 Buick Regal Limited est. 110k miles

Every mechanical part on this car has been touched or upgraded.................

MOTOR:
Stock block, pistons,new rings bearings,etc.
Ported and polished Gessler 8445 heads. All new valves, roller rockers and 206/206 roller cam, comp roller lifters, Champion Race intake, ATR Headers,
6262 Bison turbo, Cold air intake, polished Champion racing dog house, RJC fmic,

FUEL DELIVERY:
New fuel tank, Dual Racetronix fuel pumps with the matching teflon dual lines to champion fuel rails, 120# injectors.The pumps are controled through the xfi and hobbs,
Alky.

TRANSMISSION:
Extreme automatic Stage 3,T-Brake, PTC 17 blade NL spragged. All wired into a hardened j-hook floor shifter with tr-6 2-step. Hold foot to floor bangs off of rev-limiter until shifted into D.

REAR END:
Eaton true track-posi, Chrome-moly pinion & yoke, Denny drive shaft, Linelock, 30 spline axles, stock ring and pinion gears, long studs,

SUSPENTION:
All aftermarket suspension with 18 way adj shocks all round,hr rear bar,adjustable rear uppers, LR extended,
4 wheel disc breaks from bear. It was the first test car with this brake system. Magazine shows all the steps.
Drag radials(Nitto rear), 18" foose wheels, hr bar, eibach lowering springs, front lower control arms accepts shocks and coil-overs,

INTERIOR:
Its a stock Grey leather interior that has been swapped to floor shift. All stock components. Nobody could tell that its not stock column shift.
Everything works.....A/C system All new (minus evaportor), GNX dash, turbo windows, coaches 4-point setbelts (front), XFI mounted with brckt under
pass seat, ashtray switch panel,

BODY:
Was painted in an article of Car Craft 96(have the magz), not perfect whatsover but nice, Antenna works, new fillers paint matched by paint shop,
one piece front dam,

ELECTRONICS:
XFI, XFI handheld, Tr6, all new Casper wiring harness, fuel and oil monitor, Spal dual fans hooks up to xfi, hobbs swich to fuel pumps xfi,

SOUND SYSTEM:
All Orion speakers x10 and new Orion amps, aftermarket head unit, All wiring for this is professionally done.

Cooling System:
New Radiator Cant remember name but top of line, 3 trans coolers stock in between rad and condensor and one mounted in rear with fan turn on switch,
Spal Dual fan Hybrid, Fans controlled through xfi.

MISC PARTS:
hood pad "hoodskinz", Chrome everywhere, relay relocation, new steering gear box,

EXTRA PARTS:
Front coilovers, Oil pump plate for sump, mini-starter, old style turbo remote oil system with turbo cover cut for it, all original stock smog eqipment(x2)
Spool Fools Diaper Brand new(x2), Pair 16" Nitto drag radials(never mounted with stickers), dual nozzle for up-pipe,baer front brake setup in box for stock wheels,rjc boost controller,SS turbo drain, scanmaster,couple shifters,nice pair of chrome rockers under doors, speedo cluster floor shifter model, spohn bar and srings,racetonix fuel hanger and pump, billet block oft plate, stock block from limited, spare computer with upgraded drivers, 60# injectors phresh from caspers, chrome pedal covers in bag, injector harness, set of chassis factory books, 3 sets of aftermarket valve covers, 3" down pipe with external gate gn1, notebook that fits in dash with all parts for powerlogger or xfi, still a bunch of stuff i cant remember.....ill add later

What brand, condition and pkg deal?
Front coilovers
dual nozzle for up-pipe
3" down pipe with external gate gn1, notebook that fits in dash with all parts for powerlogger or xfi

Not parting yet I’ve got two interested parties
If I can’t sell together or just car then I’ll sell parts
Thanks

Very nice car and list of parts! Certainly looks like a Great Deal.
I'm so sorry to hear that your health issue is taking you away from this hobby! (I know the feeling well from my own health issue.)
I wish you much luck and a happy, healthy future!

Best of luck with your sale, I'll be watching this thread, just in case you can sell the car alone and decide to split out the parts.

GOT RID OF WHITEY.
NOW MY GARAGE QUEEN IS STILL HERE WITH EXTRA PARTS. iLL TAKE OFFERS FOR TRADES OR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
BOUGHT A PAIR OF 16" GNX REPLICAS WITH M AND H DRAG RADIALS PLUS A BACKUP NITTO'S WITH STICKERS.......
WORST THING i CAN DO IS SAY NO. cMON GIVE OFFERS
GET A FRIEND AND THROW AND OFFER?
JUST SOLD C-DORY AND GOT REAL COOL OFFERS FOR THAT....THIS IS WAY COOLER