getting into the low 12's

bobs84ttype

At a test n tune last night . best pass so far 12.41 I am thinking a taller tire and a bit more tuning and just may get into 11's
12.41 sec pass.jpg
0912 time slip.jpg

Very nice how much boost? I went 88mph in the 1/8th this year with stock heads and intake but it took 29 psi and an intercooler.

Nice , what a difference a set of heads and good intake will make. You plan on turning it up any ? Turbo should go 114 or so close to maxed out.

Very nice. I am running similar setup engine wise. You thought about ALKY?. I hope to be in 11s to low 11s

You can do it. I went 12.6 @106 on 93, Alky, and 20 lbs boost. Mods are below. I stopped here due to cost. If I ever wanted to go elevens my thought is E85, double pumper and 80 lb injectors. New chip as well. A bigger turbo would really help.

Very nice. I am running similar setup engine wise. You thought about ALKY?. I hope to be in 11s to low 11s
i have alky kit and was using on that pass. looking at my data logs it was off the scale rich. i have to work more on my fueling.

You can do it. I went 12.6 @106 on 93, Alky, and 20 lbs boost. Mods are below. I stopped here due to cost. If I ever wanted to go elevens my thought is E85, double pumper and 80 lb injectors. New chip as well. A bigger turbo would really help.
I actually followed your build and used many of the mods from your posts. I am on E85 with 80's and the single 430 lph pump

A 50hp Shot could work..... BUT, now you are tuning a different animal... Having to know where you want to point boost and fuel. He is using Alky, E85 and a host of other equipment. I think he can get it to the 12.00 before he need to change somethings.... BOOSTMASTER is correct, get you 60' down to 1.6 or better. Adding 2lbs of boost should push him deep into the 11's.

Just needs to have the seal in it for a hot air and you are all set! Great job, that 60 foot improved you be in the 11"s with the boost you are running. how much on the last pass? How much boost are you building off the line? That 60 comes down one tenth you have an 11 easy

building about 10 to 12 psi on launch. boost running at 23 psi but creeping into 25 psi by end of run. I would like to learn more aboout the adapter mentioned and which turbos could be used.

Last edited:
I agree with turbo6x2 a few of these cars have gone 11's with a high 109 mph trap. I would look for a converter problem or exhaust leak if your 60 is 1.7 with a 12 psi launch. I got the 1.71 60 on my 12.14 pass at 5-6 psi launch.

exhaust is good converter on the other hand may need looking into i used a calculator and it chowed 16.9 % slip and data logs showing rpms around 4300 at 0 mph
12.16 data.JPG