Gettin called out

A friend has a Duramax truck he has a tune Bullydog i think? and better exhaust, in 4x4 mode he runs 8.30's in the 1/8 mile. 85lbs of boost I think?

Tell him to dump the bullydog and look into efi live. No way he's running 85lbs unless he's got a compound setup or a big single. Stock LLY/LBZ/LMM turbos are blowing hot air around 35-38psi, LB7's are even less.

My truck went high 13's with a tune and exhaust on 33's.

Caleb, wouldn't worry too much. 7.3's are dogs. They run forever but are dogs unless you put a bunch of money into them. If you run him from a dig he'll have a hard time spooling the turbo for a decent launch (if it really is a 92mm) and if you run him from a roll he'll have a hard time shifting at a decent rate. Those old 5/6 speed HD trans usually have a granny first gear and are slow to shift. Wasn't until the ZF 6 speeds that you could actually have fun with them.

Not a stock turbo I do know that don't know which one though. Never saw him run the 1/4 but I would bet mid 12's? His 1/8 miles I remember a best of 8.29 @ around 86/87 mph.

When I say rice I don't mean anything less than 8 cylinders, I mean cars with radical body mods with no performance mods whatsoever ever.

The term has evolved, as initially it was anything from Japan, hence rice, but since then the Imports have proven to be quite the contender and the term started leaning solely towards what you had pointed out. But when rice was rice, they sure as hell shocked a lot of people who weren't expecting much from them...

Same Talon vs a modded vette...

The term has evolved, as initially it was anything from Japan, hence rice, but since then the Imports have proven to be quite the contender and the term started leaning solely towards what you had pointed out. But when rice was rice, they sure as hell shocked a lot of people who weren't expecting much from them...

Same Talon vs a modded vette...

That talon moves and that vette really turned on once he caught traction. Nice vids!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk