Get together...

gpadilla1071

Well, it's been awhile since our last meeting and I know we have tried to get together, but between weather and personal schedules, it has been almost impossible for us to meet.

Now that spring is pretty much getting here maybe we can all meet sometime in April/May time frame. Perhaps we can make this a family meeting where we can all meet in a restaraunt and bring our wives or girlfriends (your choice :biggrin: ) and that way everybody can know eachother and develop some type of network...

What do you all think?

German

Sounds like a plan.

I lkie the idea. The MAGNA guys are always gettin together and sharing tools and shop time. heck they have their own point series. I think we could get a good group going.:cool:

I lkie the idea. The MAGNA guys are always gettin together and sharing tools and shop time. heck they have their own point series. I think we could get a good group going.:cool:
But unfortunetly they Do not want us as Members because they would have to meet in VA, I already asked if they had a VA Chapter but they don't and won't due to majority of their members live in MD/PA/NJ/DE.....VA is too far for them all to drive for a Monthly Meeting or whatever they do......as for us over here in Norva/Virginia Beach/Chesapeake area lemme know and I and family will be there can even be @ my house or wherever......got the dudes tonight so type atcha all later........

New 87 TR owner just south of Richmond

Hey guys,
New to the turbo scene. Looking to meet up with other owners near me for info on these cars. I'm game for meeting up on weekends.
Thanks,
Mitchell

Ron hows that speedo? I may need that trans sooner than i had hoped. I am in need of a pump and a drum.

Hey guys,
New to the turbo scene. Looking to meet up with other owners near me for info on these cars. I'm game for meeting up on weekends.
Thanks,
Mitchell

Congats on your new ride and welcome! Any pics of your ride you want to share with us?

German

I should've said RANDY not Ron,my bad:eek:

Speedo is Quiet just gotta tear it back out and tweak the MPH its showing 25 at Idle, as for the Tranny its yours you know the price, but you can come get it whenever you like

I did scrap up enough parts for this one:cool: I will have a replacement for it here Sat(free:biggrin: )got a big side job coming in. But eventually I will need your core.:smile:

I met another new GN guy today at work. I will see if I can turn him onto this site. He said he would call me this weekend.

I get the GN out of the garage once in a while

Hectic work schedule, but with the weather clearing up and the Nats soon...
Post about meeting times and I will make the trip.
Pete.