Get Em Ready... June 15 Get together Busse Woods

Apparently you work at the same place I do. I heard through the Nav Int grapevine that Baltazar bought a car that was victimized by a tree. Can't be more than a few!

I'm going out on a limb here....you must be the famed Dickerson I've heard about? Yes, I found that car for him in my obsessives searches for a Turbo Buick for myself. Yes, I work 3rd shift in cell 53 with Baltazar in cell 54. I've seen your GN last summer in the parking lot.

Sent from my LG-P999 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I'm going out on a limb here....you must be the famed Dickerson I've heard about? Yes, I found that car for him in my obsessives searches for a Turbo Buick for myself. Yes, I work 3rd shift in cell 53 with Baltazar in cell 54. I've seen your GN last summer in the parking lot.

Sent from my LG-P999 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app
Hahaha yup. With Balt we have 4 86/87 TR's at MLP now. Me, Paulo, Balt, and some dude that came from Fort Wayne but I forget his name. You will be #5 my friend, keep shopping!

Hahaha yup. With Balt we have 4 86/87 TR's at MLP now. Me, Paulo, Balt, and some dude that came from Fort Wayne but I forget his name. You will be #5 my friend, keep shopping!

I plan on it. The wife gave me a choice to drive beaters and have a toy, or have a nice new car. So I chose the beater route because id really like to have a Turbo Buick to drive in nice weather, and being that tr's and gn's are v6 ers, in theory I could drive one all season and still get about the same MPG as my daily driver. I'm a Ford guy at heart, but I've owned 13 Mustangs to date all ranging from stock to my last money pit which was a mid 8 sec street car. I've always been fascinated by the Turbo 3.8. I've had a handful of friends who have had them over the years, and one day I asked myself why am I missing out. It will be a few years, but when Balt gets his out, I may tinker around with his and learn. This will give me a leg up when I'm finally able to get my own.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

OGLxSinist3r said:
being that tr's and gn's are v6 ers, in theory I could drive one all season and still get about the same MPG as my daily driver.

That's funny !!! These are not gas savers.

Never refered to them as gas savers. In comparison to other toys I've owned...5 to 10 MPG....yes by my defenition, easier on gas IF I can manage to be easy on the boost. My DD get about 13 city and 19 hwy

To be clear so no one else may attempt to flame me...lol, I'm out for something that wont take an entire tank of gas to go from lemont, to Melrose park. This way it keeps the wife from bitchen.

I'm going. I don't have a TR or GN yet, but me and my friend from work (his GN is in the body shop now) will be there.

Come on down, you will get a chance to meet the local guys and net work. This way when you get your Turbo Buick you will have plenty of support and help with in the local community.

PS. I am sorry that you have to work in the same building with Dickerson... my sincere apologies. I live several towns south of him and he still affects my sanity.

Prasad

I may come and bring a few (no make that a lot) GN diecast cars for sale. Hotwheels, GMP, even the Scarface 1:18 scale GN with matching hauler! I even have the GMP car that Molly designed. Anybody want the green 1:18 Green Light TTA? I think they made like 50 of them. Also have white ones and a gold one. Also have the white Tiger Wheels GNX in 1:64 scale. Only made 100 of those. Took many many many years to collect these cars. Blue chrome GN, yellow flame GN, sage GN. designer series, DUB, you name it. Also have stage one Skylarks too. So everybody bring cash!

PS. I am sorry that you have to work in the same building with Dickerson... my sincere apologies. I live several towns south of him and he still affects my sanity.

Prasad

Prasad is tight. I mean we're tight......

Which car am I bringing? Black or blue? Can't get the wife to come along so something has to stay back home.

Prasad is tight. I mean we're tight......

Which car am I bringing? Black or blue? Can't get the wife to come along so something has to stay back home.

Prasad tight??? Yea right..he is been arround the block way to many times to be tight.. U kno since 1987. I belive..;-)

Every weekend I get a txt from Benny with a new trophy he wins at a car show. Personally I think he is getting this together so he can watch everyone druel over his car. Punk ass Benny!
image.jpg

It's WE not I Denny.... Remember it may be my Car but I Represent Us... :) . It's just like when some guy in a Z06 starts picking on me, I'm going to call my rep.To bring his car that can handle him not mentioning any names but he has 600 + horse. Denny you know who that is Right? What a minute. It's You!!!! You Freaking Showoff..:)
Being that you like to show off In your 600+ horse power monster, We voted and your going up against The king of Burnouts, Mr Steve Dickerson. Good Luck Pal!!!!!!

Awe Denny..... You Against Dickerson... I'm going to love to see this... Good Luck. You should never have messed with Dickerson. But O well Practice not going sideways.