GENERATING Interest: GNX DASH group buy.

Attachments

• 1389286764249.jpg
    1389286764249.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 149
  • 1389286779286.jpg
    1389286779286.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 138
Nice! 1st class right there. Im saving my pennies hoping there will be another chance to purchase one...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I just ordered my gauges. Apparently they are still taking orders. Performance II black with stainless bezels. Can't wait!

Math was right... Just a little tired when looking at those numbers. Received shipping/tracking notification late yesterday

Since I will be eliminating my tach with shift light does anyone know how I can setup so I can still have a shift light?

Since I will be eliminating my tach with shift light does anyone know how I can setup so I can still have a shift light?
Isn't there a "spare" icon in the lower right corner for any indication you wanted?
Has everyone got their e-mails? Still none yet...

I'm wondering if the ones being shipped out are the ones without any wiring... Maybe people who have received e-mails will let us know.

I'm pretty sure mine will be one of the last ones made.

Aaron

I'm wondering if the ones being shipped out are the ones without any wiring... Maybe people who have received e-mails will let us know.

I'm pretty sure mine will be one of the last ones made.

Aaron

I did get the wiring with mine. Tracking info says it should be here the 14th. When I talked to the fella at NVU, he said they were filling the orders in the order that they came in. Not sure where you are on that list.

Hmm, thought I ordered pretty early and I have not heard anything. Guess we will see

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If you want to use the Check Engine as a shift light; trigger is done through the chip. Turbo Tweak and Bob Baileys chips have that feature.
If you use a seperate shift light then it will need to be hooked up like an additional tach.
The orders are not being filled in any specific order just random. 2-3 units a day are being produced.
I was the 2nd one to order and I didnt get a notification.