gen 2 6062 precision turbo

boogeyman

4CED4
getting a game plan together for a fun fairly fast street car and wondering your opinions about the new gen 2 6062 dbb bearing turbo
setup otherwise as follows
sd2 chip , lc1 wideband
60lb injectors
340 in tank pump
valve springs
t&d shaft mount rockers
stock heads and shortblock
stock headers
front mount intercooler ( i know its not needed at this level but i like the look and easy engine bay access )
EA stage 2 trans stage right brake protorque convertor 28-3000 stall

id like to shoot for low 11`s possibly high 10`s and be a brute on the street
or should i look at the gen 2 6466 dbb i know there are cheaper turbo`s out there that can make the power im looking for but i like the new technoolgy and precision is literally 10 minutes from my front door at home
im worried that the 6062 may be out of breath near my goals with no room to go faster but also concerned that the 6466 will be laggy even tho its dbb

Personally I would choose 6262 BB which would be right in the middle however the 6062 will take you to where you want to be. That 60mm compressor wheel is probably limited to 62-64#/min.

What fuel?
Stock unported heads and intake?
If so...Hope your boost gauge goes past 30.... And you 60' 1.5x's with ease.

I'd look into a set of heads first, if not stick with a 58-60mm compressor and alky.

i had planned on getting a set of champion ported irons at minimum if funds allow something better,il go with some good aluminum heads
i have a ported champion intake already, accufab plenum and the correct power plate sitting on the shelf that will be going on it
would be running on pump 93 and a alky kit is on my list as well

what do you guys think its capable of et wise maxed out.. on a aluminum headed full out motor im just curious as to what you guys think they say it should be capable of 700 so im guessing maybe 9.90`s on a buick at its limit maybe ?

what do you guys think its capable of et wise maxed out.. on a aluminum headed full out motor im just curious as to what you guys think they say it should be capable of 700 so im guessing maybe 9.90`s on a buick at its limit maybe ?
I think it would be out of steam in the 10.50 range on a good air motor, heavy car, their claims of 750hp on a 60mm is very generous imo.

yea if it will go 10.50`s thats enuff for now, id prefer to have hard / fast spooling on the street and have to work the turbo hard if i do feel the need to race it but know its going to have great manners and quick spooling they make a 6264 gen 2 dbb but i dont realy think it will offer much more in terms of power than the 60 and give up some of the street manners