Geeshhh.

HackersDna

Test don't Guess
So When I got my first GN a whopping 6 months ago I was fortunate enough to have a really good friend who had been in the game for 20+ years. So of course I asked for advise.. He said 2 things for sure.
1. If you don't like oil leaks... Get rid of it. lol
2. Big wheels move slow
That's the one I didn't understand at the time. Well now Im getting it. Of course like all new owners you have to buy stuff, big stuff, fast stuff, shinny stuff, expensive stuff. Well I know its a small niche market, thats what makes having a unicorn all that much more cool. But if you have a business that depends on at least 75% of that market. I would think they would be appreciative of that order and fill said order in a timely manner if for no other reason but to gain repeat business.
But Geeshhh.. Wheels move slow as hell. Only thing that has been moving fast is the money off my credit card. Its almost 2018. How about a confirmation e-mail, a tracking number, A phone call saying "you'll get ur junk when I feel like giving it to you" lol something. Just a point of view. Is it just me guys?
BTW: And yes.. As I right this.. I am waiting on that package.

I don't know what the euphemism means but I can give you one piece of advice: before you do business with a vendor that you don't know, do some searches about them here first. You can make your decisions to buy after you are satisfied you are making a good decision. No one is perfect but there should be a whole lot more good than bad and sometimes even bad is subjective.

So When I got my first GN a whopping 6 months ago I was fortunate enough to have a really good friend who had been in the game for 20+ years. So of course I asked for advise.. He said 2 things for sure.
1. If you don't like oil leaks... Get rid of it. lol
2. Big wheels move slow
That's the one I didn't understand at the time. Well now Im getting it. Of course like all new owners you have to buy stuff, big stuff, fast stuff, shinny stuff, expensive stuff. Well I know its a small niche market, thats what makes having a unicorn all that much more cool. But if you have a business that depends on at least 75% of that market. I would think they would be appreciative of that order and fill said order in a timely manner if for no other reason but to gain repeat business.
But Geeshhh.. Wheels move slow as hell. Only thing that has been moving fast is the money off my credit card. Its almost 2018. How about a confirmation e-mail, a tracking number, A phone call saying "you'll get ur junk when I feel like giving it to you" lol something. Just a point of view. Is it just me guys?
BTW: And yes.. As I right this.. I am waiting on that package.
Look at what I have written on my page. LOL

Well see thats the thing. I don't "know" any of the vendors. But I can say they are the big vendors who offer all the parts that I may need. I don't dare say names. I need more stuff.. And I have many examples. Should it take 3 weeks for a part that weighs less than 5lbs to travel 4 states when it was paid for immediately? Owning a business I can assure you it does not.. Even when delivered via snail mail. This has happened by more than 2 vendors.
Ok Ok.. Maybe Im not being clear. What I was wondering. Is it a normal "When in Rome" kinda thing. Or are there a few vendors who have set up web based business who only second sell parts. We've all seen that across the E-bay spectrum. Or.. Is it all just bad luck?
There's nothing anyone can do in this forum for me. Im not asking for anyone to fix it. Just curious if this is the norm. By John's reaction.. I would say Ive just had some bad luck.

2. Big wheels move slow

I thought he was talking about turbo wheels...like bigger turbos spool slower.