Gbodyparts

[QUOTE so blad away!!!!!. [/QUOTE]

I was gonna respond but I cant figure out what this means:confused:

common sence buddy to distinct words[/QUOTE]

Ok you cleared up the first one now lets move on to this beauty.

Ok I have been reading this posting since it has started and all I have to say to everyone that is bashing Gbodyparts, why dont you take your problem up with him when he is here to defend himself. What good is it doing bitching about someone when they are not there to hear it. You may think that you are making him look bad but in return you are the one who is looking bad. I mean my god the man is trying to better himself and you have to bash him for that? I do understand that you are worried about your stuff that you ordered. I do understand that but I would go out on a limb and say that you will get your part. Everyone is being updated on the progress of the move and getting things set up. He could have just left it as it was and not said a word and just left you wondering. I have been on both sides. So just ease up and if you truly dont like him for whatever reason then just dont buy from him and leave it at that. I have dealed with that man and honestly he is a very good vendor. Say what you want to about me but atleast be manenough to take your problem up with him on the phone or in a email. Why do it in here? I see no point in it. Just my $.02

Very Well Said. i wanted to say something from the beginning. because if brian had 16 airplanes he probably would not be selling buick parts.just kidding

Brian is a standup guy and has a proven reputation. Some guy who has his Gstring in a wad won't change this.

However for those people who are entertaning the idea in the future, 1) its really bad form to call someone out on the net, especially when its widely known that the company is in the midle of a move and 2) TR vendors are few and far between. Giving them the benefit of the doubt (especially the established ones) should always be common practice.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you and you won't look like an ass on the net.

Friggin' soap opera!

Guys, it's hard not to believe that Brian isn't aware of how this delay is affecting his clientele- must be driving him crazy! Since he's next door to Shane, it's hard not to believe that he hears all about the bitching in the boards everyday.

Something to ponder: what's worse? Would you want Gbodyparts to
1)-reopen (as so many seem to want) in total disarray RIGHT NOW, and fail to provide great customer service because they're trying to do business and organize their business (more to bitch about); OR

2)- take the time to organize the business, so when they open, they'll be more efficient for their clients?

Wanking about how their multi-million $$$ company moved locations in 2 days- wanking about how there should be a boycott of Gbodyparts to teach them a lesson- wanking about poor business schools- nisnutz, get a life!

Nisnutz just wants everyone to keep posting on this thread cause it has a thumbs down and he would like to keep it on top to make everyone think Brian is bad. So- let's just not reply on here to him anymore and like a flea without a feeding ground- he will go away.

Hey ugly Betty isnt that what you just did?Dumbass:confused:

I will use your words- You are the dumbass because as you can see ,even though I wrote that and am now writing this- I will post on the thumbs up- immediately afterwards so yours is never on top. Sorry I had to give you a kindergarten lesson,but maybe next time you might try to look a little brighter since you actually aren't ! Now who looks like the Dumbass?

So I take it Brian isn't going to be at Bowling Green like last year.

If you are let us know cuz I'd like to pick up a few things. I sent you an email about your FMIC pipes.

Thanks,
Jason

I think that for most with these cars it is a hobby, and not life and death if a part is a few weeks late, I guess a possible hazzard of the hobby of a 20 year old car is having problems getting parts, or for some that is part of the fun and challenge.

The bottom line is that at the end of the day, you still have your car, your hobby and your life. I would think that with the recent tragedy at VT that some people would put things into perspective and just let it rest. Those families I'm sure would love to deal with your tragedy of not getting a friggin auto part for a 20 year old car in what you deem to be an emergency, or so it seems. PLEASE PUT THIS TO A REST

Brian, if you ever read this...

Not to hijack this thread, but Brian, if you ever read this...could you please let me know when (approximately) should I expect to receive my two GNX-style wheels...the ones I specially ordered with the 3.5 rear spacing?...
Don't worry, I'm not pushing or putting pressure on you in any way (like some others seem to do):rolleyes: ...Just that I would like an update whenever you can.:)

Thank you,

Claude :)

DIDNT RODNEY KING SAY "CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG" QUIT FEEDING THE FIRE AND IT WILL GO OUT. THIS SITE IS TO HELP PEOPLE WITH THERE CARS NOT THERE PURCHASE DILEMMA'S PLEASE TAKE IT UP WITH BRIAN "NONUTS":biggrin:

DIDNT RODNEY KING SAY "CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG" QUIT FEEDING THE FIRE AND IT WILL GO OUT. THIS SITE IS TO HELP PEOPLE WITH THERE CARS NOT THERE PURCHASE DILEMMA'S PLEASE TAKE IT UP WITH BRIAN "NONUTS":biggrin:

Thanks for the lecture Dr.Phil but isnt this the venders customer service section?:cool:And as always thanks for the ttt!!