Gbodyparts shopping cart & human brain not working Sept 12, 2013

GNregistry

Hello,
I ordered TV Detent Cable for my 87 Buick GN on Aug 28, 2013. No receipt, no order number, no tracking number provided until shipped to wrong address.
I called because I could not get the cart to ship to me. I tried several times and gave up to call. I spoke to a woman. I gave my name, part needed and provided credit card information when requested. I did not receive any email verification and nothing else. I only have my credit card statement for the amount of part cost as proof that I indeed ordered this part. In addition the part was sent to Maine an old address I used while working on my GN several years ago. My credit cards all use my Kaukauna address and when using credit cards in 2012-2013 - address is required yet not requested to verify by Gbodyparts. I work for limousine company and that is new policy and when zip codes are required to verify as well
How hard is it to ask after getting credit card information to ask shipping address or billing information. Yet nothing this is why I ordered a TV Detent cable and writing this email. I need this part for my car for the Buick GS Nationals Oct 14-19, 2013.
Also, I have no email verification that I ordered it. All I have is bank statement for deduction and business name!
I purchased, provided payment in full and no service or product in exchange and how is it my fault or error?
I'm not paying $90 for parts shipped to wrong address again...
Brett Wallace

I am talking to Auburn, Maine Post office after following tracking number and Aug 30, 2013 it was undeliverable and the post office can't follow procedures... Why can't humans or computers do their JOB!! this is why we hire foreign workers who want to work!!

Post Office in Auburn, Maine found it and they are shipping!! Thank you for the extra stress GBODYPARTS!!

Why couldn't Gbodyparts call the Maine Post Office and redirect instead I did it. Wait and see to resolve!

Post Office in Auburn, Maine found it and they are shipping!! Thank you for the extra stress GBODYPARTS!!

Why couldn't Gbodyparts call the Maine Post Office and redirect instead I did it. Wait and see to resolve!
Brett when you called were you not asked to verify your address we had on file? YES When we charged your card did it clear at your old address? YES Brett if you give any company the wrong address & the CC goes thru there will they ship it there? YES Did you state you worked at the post office & could getthis re-routed? Can we read minds & know you moved? No. I don't have to look up your order # I can tell you from the call in date. BW082813JC