Gbodyparts is MIA

LeeRemmos

I have ordered from them several times. Usually great. I placed an order June 20 and still only showing as "label created". Tried calling a few times and only getting a full voicemail. Nonreply via email either. Hoping they just on vacation cause I need my parts.

Thx for the reply......I feel a little better. It is unlike any other order time I have experienced in the past. I re-checked their website and there is a notice for orders after July 1 (even tho i placed mine june 20) not shipping til july 11. So, guess I will wait a few more days before trying to reach out again.

I emailed Brian a few days ago with a question ... "He ALWAYS answer's and is a GREAT Guy".
I wouldn't worry. ;)

I have never "called / spoke" too Him ... But: I emailed Him about 3 weeks ago (about a Seat Track), He was His usual; "want-ta-help self", (and did just that) !

I don't know why / or whats gong on if He doesn't return your "correspondence".

*In all my experiences (with "need") ... He's always helped me. :)

I've order several parts through their website recently as well and all has been great. I did have a small issue when I ordered a part from them through there eBay site, but it got resolved quickly.

I know they are transitioning out of dealing with PayPal through eBay, so I know that has slowed them down a bit on the PayPal side and dealing with customer orders through eBay. I've talked to Brian as well, just through email on the eBay side and he's responded very quickly. Customer service at Gbodyparts also has responded quickly as well when I recently had to return an item. I wouldn't worry. Worse case just message Brian through eBay if you can't get a hold of anyone. His screen name is "Bweavy." He's been great to deal work with.