Gbodyparts.com Brian Weaver Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear of your mother passing away, Bruce.
God Bless & God Speed, and I will keep you and
your family in my prayers.

Shane, didn't know you had such a potty mouth till today. Does this mean we can post boobies now?

We can say fuck now? Damn, I been gone too long.
FUCK. fuck. fuck! fuck. Fucker. Fuck. FUCK! fuck. Fucker fuckface! fuck. fuck. Fuuuuuuuuck! Fuck it. Fucking fucks fuck.
Much better. That makes up for a few months. Got 11+ years to go.
Very therapeutic. Thanks Shane!

Last edited:
its ok. sometimes u just gotta vent a little and let it out. really sorry to hear that. may she RIP. I don't know wat that feels like to lose a loved one cause I never have. I see plenty of death and misery at work day in day out but I am numb to it now after 19 years. my father was just diagnosed with dementia so I'm sure it will only be a mater of time before I have to cross that bridge.

no gets out of life alive. life is terminal from day one. what is most important is knowing that she lived a good life and loved her kids. my Doberman is sick and will likely die in a month or so. I have no wife, no kids and no family that lives near me so my pets are my family. but as far as my dog goes I see it as 11 years of happiness and 2 weeks of misery after he dies. thats a pretty fair trade off imo. I think the same goes for ur parents.

unfortunately the only thing that will heal ur misery is time....

Thanks for the kind compassion....I truly appreciate it. It's now too late to wish her well, she passed away yesterday.....we are in the process of planning her funeral, and it's been no picnic for me....I'm too much of a sensitive jerk, thus carry my feelings on my sleeves.....I don't understand it, however, as I've ridden along with my police buddy for a few years, saw the worse there is to see in accidents, shootings, beatings, etc, and though it registered with me how tragic life is, it didn't bother me to the point of the way it's bothering me losing Mom....I just don't get it.....it's really hard to accept, though I'm mature enough to know reality, Brett, I'm taking it very, very hard. I just don't get it.

I'm playing my guitar for Mom at her funeral, but, God help me if I can at least get through the songs she liked....plus, I'm dealing with a very hateful, middle brother and his greedy wife....at my Dad's funeral, I had to have two plainclothes policemen there........he has a history of violence against me that you wouldn't believe.............it's going to be such a hard day for me.......I played at my Dad's funeral, to which I was told it sounded beautiful, but I really can't remember specifics from that time, as I was so damn upset.....it took me a very long time to get mostly over it, though I still shed a tear or two when I go out and sit in Dad's Grand National that he gave to me before he died. Thus, I'm very fortunate to have Dad's GN, but the memories that's tied in with it hurts me still. Very much so.

My God, look how I go on and on. Sorry Brett, I just unload sometimes without even thinking. Someone says something and I just unload my feelings.

Your compassion to me was very much appreciated, my friend, thank you from the heart.

You and I can see that there's a lot more sadness in this world than worrying about whether Brian is guilty or not..........I hope all you guys here let him have his day in court first before passing judgment. Just please wait until the outcome of this bad event. And all of you who still have your mom or dads: Go hug them hard and tell them how much you love them......I'll never be able to do that again in my life. You do. Take advantage of that fact. Tell them Brucie told you to. They'll appreciate it.

Bruce '87 Grand National

its ok. sometimes u just gotta vent a little and let it out. really sorry to hear that. may she RIP. I don't know wat that feels like to lose a loved one cause I never have. I see plenty of death and misery at work day in day out but I am numb to it now after 19 years. my father was just diagnosed with dementia so I'm sure it will only be a mater of time before I have to cross that bridge.

no gets out of life alive. life is terminal from day one. what is most important is knowing that she lived a good life and loved her kids. my Doberman is sick and will likely die in a month or so. I have no wife, no kids and no family that lives near me so my pets are my family. but as far as my dog goes I see it as 11 years of happiness and 2 weeks of misery after he dies. thats a pretty fair trade off imo. I think the same goes for ur parents.

unfortunately the only thing that will heal ur misery is time....
You have family here Brett....I'm always her for you. Dante is a kick ass dog!

Personally I have always had good transactions with Fuck. Fuck has had issues in the past but found God and doesn't fuck around now.

I refuse to curse
I agree....

unless you have penis envy , and are immature , there are a few times thats it might be called for.

old? yup. little? not so much,
just got out of major surgery, and still man enough to handle your whiney ass.

10687120_849229818442743_6733460718815803461_n.jpg

Glad to see the mania has settled, after going thru a nasty divorce I can't imagine how being drug thru the internet feels when bad shit happens !
G-Body is open for business and taking orders, to the dismay of some and delight of others, it's life.
FWIW I have always been happy with the service I received, but understand if others have a sour taste, let the free market do it's job.
Does anybody else remember the adage "that even bad publicity can be better than none ?"

Happy spool weather, Driving a GN in the South in the winter is awesome ! <grin>

Glad to see the mania has settled, after going thru a nasty divorce I can't imagine how being drug thru the internet feels when bad shit happens !
G-Body is open for business and taking orders, to the dismay of some and delight of others, it's life.
FWIW I have always been happy with the service I received, but understand if others have a sour taste, let the free market do it's job.
Does anybody else remember the adage "that even bad publicity can be better than none ?"

Happy spool weather, Driving a GN in the South in the winter is awesome ! <grin>

I agree!! Good roads and good air make for an enjoyable ride.

It's like hearing about people getting food poisoning at a certain restaurant and still going there to eat because you've never got food poisoning there.

Me, personally.
I'd rather not chance getting poisoned.

D

I get hated on when I go to the beach, too.
l was just born this sexy. don't hold it against me

Fat_Guy_Having_Trouble_At_The_Beach_3.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.