Gbodyparts.com Brian Weaver Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes. I was going to place my first order with them this week.
Yes innocent till proven guilty but I'm not willing to risk my money with them right now.

Well...I can assure you of this. I got a call Tuesday night from the victim, and again on Friday at lunch. Because of the investigation...names cannot be mentioned. The first charge was bad enough, but the following series of events lead to the felony.

To all the defenders...let me just say...he ripped off a very well liked member of this forum. Not his Ex or some other person we do not know. Just like his last victim...a lot of us know this guy too.

I am out on this subject. My fathers surgery is tomorrow morning and I dont care what happens to him from this moment on ( not that I cared before) I just wanted you guys to know that it was another one of our Buick brothers who fell real victim.

Dont bother with PM's cause I will not tell anyone who it is.
It always sucks to seem a fellow Buick enthusiast to fall victim to crimes like that. It's just heart breaking to me because of the passion a lot of us have for our cars.

In a court of law there is no such thing as "innocent until proven guilty, and there shouldn't be anywhere else either.
What important word are you guys leaving out that changes everything.
There's no such thing as "innocent until proven guilty.
Whether the court finds a person guilty or not, that person is either guilty or not, regardless of how the court finds a person.
This is why we have innocent people in prison and some bad people running free.
IMHO & FWIW

I have know Brian for many years and he is a good friend. No way he stole from anyone.

In a court of law there is no such thing as "innocent until proven guilty, and there shouldn't be anywhere else either.
What important word are you guys leaving out that changes everything.
There's no such thing as "innocent until proven guilty.
Whether the court finds a person guilty or not, that person is either guilty or not, regardless of how the court finds a person.
This is why we have innocent people in prison and some bad people running free.
IMHO & FWIW
Wow man that was deep.

Question for the OP. If YOU were arrested for something would you want some forum posting it up?? Im just curious..

Time heals all wounds, but
sometimes the reciprocal is
also true: "Time wounds all heels "
I am not going to say which will
happen, or has already happened.

Isn't this the same guy who burned someone's car up welding on it in his shop, only to tell the owner to go pound sand? ..seems like a nice guy. smh

You and me both Claude. Brian has always been awesome to deal with and I will continue to buy stuff from him in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.